⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Edinburgh. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Hans Zimmer at St Mary's Cathedral under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St Mary's Cathedral
📅 Dates and times: 24 March at 7:15 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
⛪ As this is a large historic cathedral, all guests are advised to dress warmly for the event
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Edinburgh
- Time from Inception
- This Land from The Lion King
- Zooster’s Breakout from Madagascar
- Honor from The Pacific
- Tennessee from Pearl Harbor
- A Dark Knight from The Dark Knight
- Man of Steel Suite
- Wonder Woman Suite
- Gladiator Suite
- Cornfield Chase from Interstellar
- Discombobulate from Sherlock Holmes
- Pirates of the Caribbean Suite
- String quartet - to be announced!
- Amazing venue and amazing music, candlelight just added to the atmosphere.
- Beautiful music in an amazing setting. Highly recommend.
- Unbelievable atmosphere! I got emotional! Really recommended
- This was a great experience and I would highly recommend it. The event was well organised and the performers were excellent.
- Excellent ambience, superb quartet, great selection
- Absolutely brilliant show! Such talented girls!
- Electrifying! Absolutely incredible musicians
- Overall a great night. Lovely venue.
- Really good, friendly staff a d great sound. Well done all round
- Lovely evening and great venue.
- it was lovely! I will repeat
- Amazing. Could have sat there all night
- Beautiful atmosphere!
- Fantastic music and musicians. Real candles would have made a difference. 7/10 value for money.
- Beautiful music in an amazing venue sounded great! Only gripe was that the musicians didn’t use the microphone when they spoke about Hans Zimmer and introduced the music