⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Raleigh. Get your tickets now to discover the music of popular film scores at Merrimon-Wynne House under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Merrimon-Wynne House
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🍽️ Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for additional purchase
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Raleigh
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Shake it Off
- Love Story
- Blank Space
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- Invisible String
- All Too Well
- Wildest Dreams
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- You Belong With Me
- String Quartet - Lyricosa
- Really enjoyed it, would recommend it to others and attend another event like this!
- Amazing!! Can not wait to go to more things like this!!
- The orchestra should be somewhat elevated so all can see them. Other than that, fantastic!
- Great experience!!! The musicians were on point. We will definitely do more of the Candlelight events with a string quartet!
- This was the most incredible experience, the venue was beautiful for the evening show & so intimate and the music was absolutely breathtaking. The talent of the artists was incredible!
- Such an amazing experience & worth every penny! The perfect way to spend an evening.
- The staff were amazing and the music was awesome! A perfect event!
- Absolutely wonderful. What a magical experience!
- Loved the music!! Wish the musicians were on a stage so they could be seen. And wish the microphone was louder to hear the musician speaking in between songs. And more candles. But loooved the musicians and the music!
- This was such an intimate and lovely experience!
- Beautiful venue, staff was lovely, and the performance was wonderful!
- It was amazing! The only thing I would recommend is having the musicians elevated in some way - many people couldn’t see them directly.
- Incredible experience! I want to go to many more of these!!
- Nice venue, great performance - the quartet was WONDERFUL and full of personality. A truly outstanding evening!
- Absolutely Amazing! 11/10 would watch the same performance again!
500 N Blount St, Raleigh, NC, 27604
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
Get a full refund when you cancel up to 48 hours before the start time. No questions asked!