⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Manchester. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Joe Hisaishi at Stoller Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Stoller Hall
📅 Dates and times: Friday 24 June at 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind - Opening Theme
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky - Kimi wo Nosete - Carrying You
- My Neighbour Totoro - Kaze no Toori Michi - Path of the Wind
- My Neighbour Totoro - Tonari no Totoro - Main Theme
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Umi no Mieru Machi - A Town with an Ocean View
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Tabidachi - Journey
- Princess Mononoke - Main Theme
- Spirited Away - Inochi no Namae - Name of Life
- Spirited Away - Chihiro's Waltz
- Ponyo - Gake no Ue no Ponyo - Ponyo on the Cliff
- Kikujiro - Summer
- Howl's Moving Castle - Merry Go Round of Life
- String Ensemble - String Infusion
💬 Carla T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very nice. We really enjoyed getting out, going to a safe environment and being entertained by extremely talented musical artists."
💬 Katie D. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Just incredible... Beautiful music and so nice to hear it live! Can't wait to attend another event."
💬 Daniel V. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely amazing! A stellar performance by the musicians and a great array of song pieces played. Highly recommend."
How to get there?
The Office Experience
1020 G Street NW Washington, DC, 20001