⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Seattle. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Adele at Sparkman Cellars under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Sparkman Cellars
📅 Dates and times: various dates at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 1 hour prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🍽️ Premium wine and snacks made in-house by Sparkman Cellars available for additional purchase
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Rumour Has It
- Make You Feel My Love
- Water Under the Bridge
- Oh My God
- Someone Like You
- Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
- Chasing Pavements
- When We Were Young
- Set Fire to the Rain
- Easy On Me
- Rolling in the Deep
- String Quartet - Emilie Choi (violin), Sol Im (violin), Alex Grimes (viola) and Christine Lee (cello)
- Musician’s sound was beautiful in the space. How lucky we are to have such great music so close to home.
- It was a beautiful experience! Would love to try something like that again
- We loved it - the music, the atmosphere, the wine - everything!
- Soul was absolutely incredible to watch in person. I have gone two this twice now and I absolutely love this experience. The artists truly love what they do and its such a beautiful experience to watch
- Such a beautiful and melodic symphony, this band was tight and the atmosphere was spectacular!
- Mesmerizing performance, beautiful ambience
- Great venue and beautiful music
- Awesome staff, musicians, venue!
- So good!!!
- Very talented musicians!
- Amazing string quartet
- Awesome experience!
- It was a pleasant night and really enjoyed the evening.
- Amazing performance and atmosphere was fantastic