⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Manchester. Buy your tickets now to discover music from the ballroom, with performances from talented dancers, at Stoller Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Stoller Hall
📅 Dates and times: Friday 15 July at 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Tango: Libertango (Piazzolla) with dancers, and Jealously (Gade)
- Cha Cha: Quizas, Quizás, Quizás (Farrés) and Havana (Camila Cabello) with dancers
- Rhumba/Bossa Nova: You Only Live Twice (Nancy Sinatra)
- Samba: Shape Of You (Ed Sheeran)
- Salsa: Despacito (Luis Fonsi) with dancers
- Foxtrot: L.O.V.E (Nat King Cole)
- Jive: Guaglione (D’Alessio) with dancers
- Waltz: Moon River (Andy Williams) with dancers
- Viennese Waltz: Can't Help Falling In Love (Elvis Presley) with dancers, and Hallelujah (Leonard Cohen)
- Dancers: Base Professionals "Mr & Mrs Johnson"
- Musicians: Matt Glossop & Band (violin, piano, double bass, percussion)
💬 Shari M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Such a calm cosy beautiful experience. The classic sounds floating through the candlelight venue were amazing. A must do."
💬 TA M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "It was fantastic and safe. Everything flowed beautifully throughout the evening. I'll definitely return for the next event."
💬 Daisha T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "This was great! The talent, the ambience, the vibe made for a really great evening."
How to get there?
Coburgbastei 4, 1010 Wien, Austria, 1010