🎫 Tour Admission (Adult)
Each ticket includes entry for 1 person to a guided tour with food tastings.
🏛️ Visit some of the most iconic locations on 5th Avenue
🗣️ Learn about the history of 5th Avenue and the locations you traverse from an expert tour guide
🏙️ Enjoy a unique tour around downtown NYC
📅 Date: Saturdays and Sundays
- Saturdays: 12 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Sundays: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
📍 Meeting point: New York Public Library
👥 Tour Capacity: 14
❓ Please note: tour guide gratuity is not included
Now you can see and taste your way through 5th Avenue with this expansion!
- The Kati Roll Company: Try a 1 of a kind Indian street food favorite
- Joe's Soup Dumplings: Enjoy the famous soup dumplings!
- Honeybrains: sip on a specialty drink made with health, nutrition, and neuroscience in mind
- Chip City: Taste a delicious gooey cookie from cookie legends at Chip City!
Experience the world’s most iconic retail avenue with a local on this exclusive tour. Thanks to the Fifth Avenue Association you'll explore inside and learn about some of NYC’s most famous hotels, shops, churches and landmarks. From Central Park to Rockefeller Center; learn the incredible history of this area through engaging storytelling from an expert guide. We will enter several beautiful, iconic institutions and a few hidden gems that are definitely worth knowing.
Select date and session