🎫 Balcony Seating (premium visibility)
🎫 General (great visibility)
Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis within each zone
What You Will Enjoy
🕯️ An intimate ambience in a beautiful venue bathed in candlelight
🎻A talented string quartet performing Mozart’s Requiem and more
🏛️ The stunning architecture of the iconic Paraiso Maravilla
🍹Non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages will be available for additional purchase.
📍 Venue: Paraíso Maravilla
📅 Dates and times: September 9 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 1 hour prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant - balcony seating is not ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Requiem in D Minor, K.626:
- III. Sequentia:
- Dies Irae
- Tuba Mirum
- Rex Tremendae
- V. Sanctus
- VII. Agnus Dei
- III. Sequentia:
- Serenade No. 13 for Strings in G Major – Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
- Listeso String Quartet
Whether you’re looking for a beautifully unique classical music performance or a romantic candlelit experience, this performance is for you. You don’t need to be an expert in all things Mozart to enjoy the evening, simply sit back and savor the stunning atmosphere and pieces from the historically famous Requiem you’ll hear. Join us in one of the city’s most emblematic venues, where the walls will be flickering by candlelight to create a magical atmosphere. Prepare to be taken into the clouds with Mozart’s most treasured masterpieces!
- We listened to beautiful music played by talented musicians in a gorgeous venue. It was spectacular!
- Loved it
- Ambience was excellent. The quartet was amazing. It's moving piece, and I felt it. Truly an amazing show.
- It was great, please more classical music options. There are not many really
- It was a very beautiful evening, very good musician
- It was absolutely mesmerizing.
- It was beautiful, excellent. Really enjoy an hour of music and magic.Espectacular!
- beautiful experience!!
- The music was incredible the setting was perfect. The only con of the whole evening was the AC. It is always better to be cool as opposed to warm, but it was blowing a cold gale all evening. Do not let this prevent you from going. Just take a jacket.
- Stunningly beautiful. Wonderful date idea. A must see
- An absolutely wonderful experience - from venue, decorations and artistic performance. I would have loved a better view of the musicians, as their heads/bodies covered by the music stands. Though, I assume the 'Upper Level' seats offer this privilege! I enjoyed the small easter eggs, teasers and facts provided by the musicians. It added a special feel and context to the performance. While a 1 hour performance felt great, I think 1 hour and 15 mins would have been perfect (or maybe I really love Mozart's music!) Will return!
- beautiful! so much talent!
- My husband and I enjoyed the event. The team who checked us in were friendly. Couple of suggestions: 1- may be choose more joyous pieces for Mozart. 2- please set a dress code suitable for the venue (at least prevent shorts and flip flops). Thank you