⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Chicago. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Juan Gabriel at Salvage One under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Salvage One
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 7 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Abrázame Muy Fuerte
- Ya Lo Sé Que Tú Te Vas
- Hasta Que Te Conocí
- Te Lo Pido por Favor
- Así Fue
- Te Sigo Amando
- Amor Eterno
- No Tengo Dinero
- Noa Noa
- Se Me Olvida Otra Vez
- He Venido Pedirte
- Señor Sol
- The Adelaide Band - vocals, guitar, bass, drums, keys, percussion
- The band was amazing!!!! Amazing singer!! Which it was longer! Definitely enjoyed it!!!
- This band and the lead singer were incredible. My first Fever experience with Latinx music is going to continue to be a regular event opportunity should Fever continue to bring Latinx talent to honor legends such as Juan Gabriel.
- I would give him an extra star. They did great. They had us in an emotional roller coaster-Loved it!
- Very good, JG songs are hard and singer did very well.
- Bought tix for My parents and they really enjoyed! They just wish there had been a sweeter wine option 😅
- Very nostalgic and overall an amazing performance!
- Amazing band!!! Loved it. Wish it would last a little longer, felt the event was too short but my party and myself really enjoyed the ambience and the band. Would love to go to another event especially if the same band is coming back.
- Sooo great! Great performance and great venue!
- The band was great! The lead singer sang beautifully!
- My aunt loved every minute of your special concert!
- Marvelous Experience!!!
- Great atmosphere and amazing talented band. Loved the band. The only small issue was that it was a little short. It was only about an hour long.
- songs were the best!
- Great show and venue.
- The band was spectacular!!
Select date and session