⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Francisco. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi's Four Seasons and more at Grace Cathedral under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Grace Cathedral
📅 Dates and times: November 5 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 10 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in SF Bay Area
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Selections from The Four Seasons Op. 8 – Antonio Vivaldi
- On the Nature of Daylight – Max Richter
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas (The Four Seasons of Buenos Aires) – Astor Piazzolla
- Primavera Porteña – Astor Piazzolla
- Invierno Porteño – Astor Piazzolla
- Passacaglia – G.F. Handel / J. Halvorsen
- String Quartet in F Major, M.35: II. Assez vif – très rythmé – Maurice Ravel
- Summertime – George Gershwin
- A Hazy Shade of Winter – Simon & Garfunkel
- Range Ensemble
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Kathy T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "What an enjoyable evening! The venue was beautiful, the music was fantastic. Everything was handled in a very professional and safe way!"
💬 Randall C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Great experience. Great safety standards and everyone genuinely seemed happy to be there."
💬 Dorian T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful experience, the right amount of time for the concert and great environment! We loved it!!!"