🎫 Opening Night ticket for 1 person
🎫 Saturday Social ticket for 1 person
🎫 Big Night Out ticket for 1 person
Each ticket includes:
- All your beer
- Access to all areas
- A festival tasting glass
📅 Opening hours:
- Opening Night: Friday 8th July - 5:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
- Saturday Social: Saturday 9th July - 11:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Big Night Out: Saturday 9th July -5:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
📍 Location: SWG3, Glasgow
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
Brewers & Beers
You can expect over 30 world-class breweries, pouring 100s of delicious beers. The first line-up includes
- Alpha Delta, Brew York, Campervan Brewery, Devil’s Peak, Double-Barrelled, Fierce Beer, Full Circle Brew Co, Hackney Brewery, Hidden Lane, Holy Goat, The Kernel, Lost and Grounded, Mondo, Moonwake, Newbarns Brewery, New Zealand Beer Collective, North Brewing Co, Northern Monk, Pilot Tempest Brew Co, Turning Point, Unbarred, Vault City and Vocation
Food & Drink
- The Glasgow Craft Beer Festival is happy to announce El Perro Negro will be serving up their delicious burgers at this year's festival! As voted the UK's best burger, the festival crew cannot wait! Joining El Perro Negro, there'll also be some of Glasgow's top restaurants and chefs bringing their mouth-watering dishes, all to be announced soon!
- Other drink options available at the festival MAY include cider, wine, gin, no/Low alcohol, sodas + more. All included in the festival ticket!
BBC 6 Music legend Huey Morgan will participate at this year's festival. There'll also be other headliner music acts that are to be announced soon. Previous festivals have seen the likes of DJ Yoda, Hot Chip, and Fat White Family.
A new beer festival for Glasgow! The crew at the Glasgow Craft Beer Festival cannot wait to raise a glass with you as we celebrate the world of craft beer for the first time in Glasgow. What can you expect? Well, banging beers from the best breweries from Scotland and beyond. The hosts are fixing up a feast with the city's finest independent kitchens and culinary talent, and making sure everyone is having a party with a curated line-up of headliner DJ acts. Beyond beer, there'll also be some select friends from across wine, cider and spirits. Don't miss it!
How to get there?
100 Eastvale Pl, Stobcross Road, G3 8QG