⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Sydney. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen in The Sydney Masonic Centre under the gentle glow of candlelight.
🚨 Limited tickets on sale! 🚨
🐨 This Fever experience accepts Parents NSW Vouchers! Apply your voucher code during the checkout process to subtract $50 from your order. You can view the FAQs for your Parents NSW Vouchers here.
📍 Venue: The Sydney Masonic Centre
📅 Date and time: 5 November at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue has disabled access
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Sydney
- Another One Bites the Dust
- We Will Rock You
- Radio Gaga
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Under Pressure
- I Want To Break Free
- Somebody To Love
- Who Wants To Live Forever
- Love of My Life
- Killer Queen
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- We Are The Champions
- String quartet - Phoenix Collective
- Great atmosphere, the candles created an amazing mood the best music and the musicians were outstanding. Loved every minute of it.
- Amazing talent! Very well presented, amazing music, drinks and magical ambiance! I definitely recommend it ❤️
- Absolutely fantastic!! What a talented group of musicians. Thank you for this amazing experience
- A wonderful experience. Beautiful ans intimate. Performance fantastic. Will return.
- Amazing!!! Freddie would be proud!
- Fantastic atmosphere, brilliant music and the Phoenix collective were brilliant
- Beautiful experience. Recommend for everyone.
- It was an enjoyable evening watching such talented musicians, staff were courteous and very helpful. I would recommend such a concert to family and friends.
- Loved it. Ambience was fantastic and the string quartet amazing!
- You leave with such a wonderful feeling!
- Truly an awesome experience, will be keeping my eyes out for more. Thanks
- Absolutely wonderful
Select date and session