⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Manchester. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Amy Winehouse at Halle St Peter's under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Halle St Peter's
📅 Dates and times: 12 January 2023 at 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 75 minutes, including a 15-minute interval (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Manchester
- You Know I’m No Good
- Help Yourself
- Back To Black
- Tears Dry On Their Own
- And many more!
- Anna Kathryn Lynch and band - instruments to be announced!
- it was an amazing experience really enjoyed it the band were amazing and Anna the singer blew me away her voice was fabulous myself and my husband had a great night thank you will be back again
- Absolutely stunning! Beautiful venue and fabulous singer and band. Everyone enjoying their selves. Fantastic!
- Amazing experience, everyone up dancing and singing along. The band were very good live and played an incredible set.
- Very well organised, a thoroughly enjoyable evening, perfect in every way. Band and singer fantastic!!!!!
- Excellent performance, great venue.
- Excellent night
- Lovely evening xxx
- Lovely venue. Great music and good to be able to have a bit of a boogie.
- Great night, small lovely venue, fab singer. overall excellent
- Amazing experience
- Fantastic voice great night
- An amazing show in a lovely environment. Perfect!!
- Excellent venue and the band were superb
- This was absolutely brilliant!
Select date and session