🎫 Ticket for 1 person to Dining in the Dark, a unique tasting experience with a surprise menu (see below)
🍽️ Treat yourself to a secret menu while blindfolded
🎬 Become part of a mysterious and interactive experience
📅 Dates and times: October 26 at 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
📍 Location: The Westin New Orleans at Bistro on the Bend
⏳ Duration: 90 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
🍽️ Dietary requirements: allergies and dietary requirements can be catered for within reason
👤 Age requirement: Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here. Note: Gratuity for your server is paid upon attendance
✅ Your safety is Fever's priority. You can read the safety measures for this event here.
📱 After purchase, choose your menu and specify possible food restrictions using the form that appears in your purchase confirmation email and in your Fever ticket instructions. This action is required!
Surprise your senses and test out your taste buds. Just choose your favorite color, and we'll take care of the rest...
🟢 Green (Vegan)
Starter: soft and crispy come together in fresh, delightful bites. A dab of bittersweet on the side to make the match just right and fresh tastes from the orchard to go along.
Main: its strong flavours will catch your senses by surprise. A dip and a bite of something tangy, fresh, and flavorful on the side; amazing.
Dessert: An eclectic mix of pure goodness, that will surely shock you with its contrast in textures.
🔵 Blue (Seafood)
Starter: Fresh, crisp textures and flavors appear on your plate, straight from the Sea. A slight dab of sweetness on the side; perfect.
Main: smooth textures and stronger Oceanside flavors take over for this unique main course.
Dessert: a delicate, crispy, and flavorful tropical delight.
🔴 Red (Meat)
Starter: a tasty spoon dish with unique and fresh Asian flavors
Main: stronger, earthy tastes enter the room with a fresh and flavorful meat and veggie surprise
Dessert: silky and sweet flavours you know and love presented in surprising textures to soothe your tastebuds
Ever wondered what it is like to eat in the dark? Eminent psychologists have been advocating dining in the dark as the ultimate taste experience for many years. Studies show that 80 percent of people eat with their eyes; with that sense eliminated, the theory is that the other senses—namely taste and smell—take over to elevate your meal to a whole new level. After donning your blindfold in the darkened, candlelit room, you'll soon realise that focusing on taste and smell alone can be a truly enlightening experience—provided you're not afraid of the dark!
- Chef Jason and the entire staff were amazing. Brittany took care of us and made it a wonderful experience. We will definitely coming back.
- It was such an intimate and fun experience. Definitely recommend. The food was fabulous.
- It was a great experience. I truly enjoyed myself. I will be back.
- Fun experience, delicious food, perfect evening... thank you! ❤️
- Beautiful atmosphere, venue was very inviting and accommodating. Would do it all over again.
- Amazing experience!! Would go again
- Absolutely amazing time can’t wait for the next !!
- What a fantastic experience!
- Food was very good, wine package was a good pairing. Wait staff was very helpful when needed.
- Very warm and welcoming staff; super fun event!
- Fun experience with friends. Would recommend.
- Good date night for my boyfriend and I. Coming again
- great experience!
- It was fantastic. We had a blast!!
Select date and session