⭐ Immerse yourself in the world of FRIENDS™ like never before with interactive set recreations, like Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, original props and costumes, photo ops, a retail store and Central Perk. Now that’s what I call kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic!
Reserve your spot and save money by purchasing tickets in advance.
🚨 The FRIENDS™ Experience: The One in Denver closes September 5. Get your tickets to see it before it's over! 🚨
Tickets for The FRIENDS™ Experience: The One in Denver
🎫 General Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Standard - ages 11+
- Child - ages 4-10
- Student - must show valid school ID
- Senior - ages 55+, must show valid ID
- Military - must show valid ID
🎫 Private Access - includes entry into The FRIENDS™ Experience either first thing in the morning before we open or after we close to the general public. Private Access groups will be checked in and allowed entry into the experience 5 minutes apart to allow for maximum social distancing between groups
- Private Access up to 6
- Private Access up to 10
⛲ Dance in front of the fountain
📺 Step into the iconic TV show like never before in an interactive experience
🛋️ Explore 12 rooms of set recreations including Joey and Chandler’s apartment, Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, and Central Perk!
📸 Pose on the iconic orange couch and take many more photos
📅 Dates: June 16 – September 5, 2022
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every 15 minutes):
- Wednesdays: 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. (last entry)
- Thursdays: 12 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. (last entry)
- Fridays: 12 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. (last entry)
- Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. (last entry)
- Sundays: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. (last entry)
Please arrive 10 minutes before your time slot to ensure entry; if you miss your time slot, your ticket is no longer valid and entry is not guaranteed
📍 Location: 2500 East First Ave, CO, Denver. 80206, Cherry Creek West at 1st Ave and Clayton St.
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. Children 3 and younger don’t need a ticket when accompanied by a parent or guardian
♿ Accessibility: the experience is ADA compliant and fully accessible for guests with many different disabilities and neurodiversities
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ We want you to have fun at The FRIENDS™ Experience, so we've put standards in place that will keep you, your friends & family, and our staff safe and worry free. We're dedicated to keeping the experience not only clean, but "Monica Clean”
- Masks are recommended for guests 2 years of age or older.
- We reserve the right to extend or modify this policy in light of evolving circumstances and applicable guidance/regulations
The FRIENDS™ Experience is coming to Denver on June 16! Explore 12 rooms of set recreations, Joey and Chandler’s apartment, Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, and Central Perk. You’ll even get to dance in front of the fountain! Don't miss your chance to get your tickets for The FRIENDS™ Experience: The One in Denver!
Additional ticket information:
- Every purchase includes 2 hours of parking at Cherry Creek Shopping Center
- Please double-check you’ve selected what you want—your ticket is only valid for the date and time on your ticket
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your ticketed time slot to ensure entry. If you miss your time slot, your ticket is no longer valid and entry is not guaranteed
- For full details on our ticketing terms, visit our T&Cs
FRIENDS and all related characters and elements © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s22)
- Absolutely amazing!! So much fun. Employees so very friendly and helpful with taking photos.
- It was great, staff was very helpful and fun. I like how they toned it it smaller groups. The exact location and parking situation could have been made more clear. “Free parking for two hours” but didn’t specify if that applies to the garages, all lots, etc. Also FYI on multiple sites it directed you to the old bed bath and beyond, not to where it actually was. So maybe in the description just make it more clear or show a picture of the entrance. I live in the area and I was still confused, so we’re many people that we ran into outside. Cherry creek is a really confusing and clustered place so more specifics would have been helpful. Thanks!
- From the moment we walked through the main door to the moment we walked out every staff member was amazing. They all answered any questions we had and assisted us by taking photos of my family so we could all be in the picture together.
- Amazing place and staff! 100% recommended
- So disappointed there wasn't a door for us to look around.
- Was disappointed we couldn't open the purple door to pose as we'd planned/and had seen in examples etc (peeking thru stacked as one of the scenes from the show) but otherwise it was awesome.
- It was really fun. Very interesting and insightful. It seemed to go by faster then I thought it would. The AC was blasting way too much and made it too cold but didn't take much away for the experience. Just something we noticed. It was a lot of fun. Would've been cool to have more props to view.
- Was a fun event to attend.
- Was great! Thanks for not pushing people along and letting them have their "moment".
- So much fun
- I was hoping for more. I thought the staff was fantastic, very helpful. It didn't bring out the friends theme. But all in all, it was an experience.
- It was awesome and a lot of fun! I kind of wish we could have wondered around on our own a little more. The staff was there pretty much all of it, but I understand.
- It was cool seeing all the props!
- I loved it!!! It was amazing to learn about the show and to see stuff I’ve never seen in real life once in a lifetime experience!!!
Place Pey Berland, 33000