based on 7389 reviews
- Amazing. Superbly organised. Not over crowded. Well thought out, with lots to see and well positioned rest and refreshment areas. Would highly recommend!
- Amazing use of the lights, the interactive parts. Friendly staff throughout. Easy to navigate. Loved the whole experience in relation to Harry Potter
- Amazing Experience and Set up , One of the best HP experiences we have been too . Highly Recommended
- Brilliant evening, full of magic. We enjoyed ourselves immensely, casting spells and generally completely immersing ourselves in the world of Harry Potter!
- It was such a magical experience. I loved every moment of it. Thank you.
- Was absolutely amazing, the interaction with the surroundings and the displays were stunning, staff are super friendly and supportive. Loved every minute.
- Great experience, really well set up and spaced out, very immersive and atmospheric. Would be great to find the gift shop on the website more easily?
- Loved this for the second year running. The interactive bits are a fantastic edition. Having toilets mid way through as well as at the beginning/end is much better. I love the extensions/extras to Hagrid’s scene. My only criticisms would be - please bring back the hologram centaurs as they were so good last year, can Grawps eyes not open? - it would be more fun if he woke up when people ring the bicycle bell and the food/drink/shop village was better last year - bigger, more choice, felt more like a village, much prettier.
- Absolutely brilliant, very unique experience and definitely worth the money.
- Really well set up, lots to see and interact with. Our 2 year old also had a great time :)
- amazing experience, the lights, sounds and props were extraordinary. the interactive parts were an added bonus.definitely a must for any witch wizard or muggle
- I liked it very much, the staff were very welcoming and helpful in helping me during my tour. I thank all the staff for making this event special.
- Fantastic evening, so much work has gone into this experience.
- It was beautiful and of course, magical. Staff were enthusiastic and added to the experience. It was beautifully organised !
- We had an absolutely fantastic night, from start to finish it was truly magical. We had my grandson with us who is 5 and he loved it. The staff were so friendly and polite and there was nothing that was to much trouble, from taking photos to having full conversations with the 5 year old. Would highly recommend and will hopefully be back next year.
Get notified when this or something similar is available