⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Cleveland. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Adele at The Great Lawn at the Cleveland History Center under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Great Lawn at the Cleveland History Center
📅 Dates and times: various dates and times available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Rumour Has It
- Make You Feel My Love
- Water Under the Bridge
- Oh My God
- Someone Like You
- Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
- Chasing Pavements
- When We Were Young
- Set Fire to the Rain
- Easy On Me
- Rolling in the Deep
- Listeso String Quartet
- What a lovely evening and such amazingly, talented musicians. Our first Candlelight concert and looking forward to more!
- This was my first time with my wife, it was awesome. Great classical musicians, and the venue was great also!
- The performance was outstanding and it felt intimate and enjoyable. We loved that it’s a small group attending and the seating was fabulous.
- Wonderful night!
- It was my first time at the candlelight experience. I went to the outdoor concert at 9:30 at night and the setting was beautiful. The ambiance was very relaxing. The temperature that day was just perfect and the mix of natural sound with string instruments for me was superb. The musicians were very good and quite dedicated to the audience and their performance. Excellent experience.
- This experience was beyond majestic and beautiful. The classically-trained musicians did a phenomenal job performing Adele’s top hits and had great commentary. The aesthetics were BREATHTAKING. All 4,000+ candles were placed by hand to decorate the space and as the sun set, the illumination added such a lovely visual. I honestly didn’t want it to end. Please bring more of these to Cleveland! We will support! Our market deserves events such as these; thank you for having this here. My beau and I thoroughly enjoyed this for our date night and are ready for more.
- Such a great event
- Unique, fun, relaxing, great ambiance, and the quartet was really good. Thanks for the experience!
- First experience and I really enjoyed it!
- Would have been much prettier at the show after sundown, but the music was wonderful!
- Tears loved it
The Sage Theatre / Drafthouse Comedy
1100 13th St NW, Washington, DC, 20005