⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Antonio. Get your tickets now to discover anime music at the Josephine Theatre under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Josephine Theatre
📅 Dates and times: March 9 and April 20 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant. Please select center seating when purchasing your tickets!
🍽️ Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for additional purchase
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in San Antonio
- Tokyo Ghoul - Unravel
- Yuri!!! On Ice - In Regards to Love - Eros
- Neon Genesis Evangelion - A Cruel Angel’s Thesis
- Naruto - Blue Bird
- Inuyasha Medley
- Detective Conan - Case Closed (Theme)
- Attack on Titan - Shinzou Wo Sasageyo
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Again
- Sailor Moon - Moonlight Densestu
- Death Note - The World
- Elfen Lied - Lilium
- Dragon Ball - Mystical Adventure
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure - Sono Chi no Sadame
- Demon Slayer - Gurenge
- Your Name - Sparkle
- One Piece - We Are!
- Studio Ghibli Medley
- Listeso String Quartet
- Awesome orchestral experience for any anime fan. It was very relaxing and we enjoyed it very much.
- Very beautiful and stunning performance. I teared up several times… great team work and hard work. The set definitely added weight to the emotional mood. Great experience!
- amazing show!! absolutely beautiful melodies reawakened that sense of wonder like hearing my favorite shows themes for the first time again!!
- Our experience was incredible! All of the workers there did a great job of making us feel welcome and the violinist on the microphone was hilarious. When the quartet started playing and the lights went out, it became very intimate and we were entranced. My fiancée and I are more than excited for the next concert.
- It was AMAZING and I’m planning on going to every string quartet event
- beautiful. love the humorous stories and playing
- I absolutely loved the atmosphere of the theater.
- Absolutely amazing music and beautiful setup <3
- Great performance and environment. Cant wait to go again and to more.
- I loved everything. The experience was unforgettable and fun.
- Loved the vibes, the crowd, and above all the music!
- Best experience ever, I’m definitely recommending this to my friends. It was an amazing show. 10/10 would see again
- Absolutely amazing, please consider doing more of these anime shows!
- Great experience! First time attending a candlelight concert, would recommend and go back!
- Loved it! Intimate, and informative on the Anime.
The Josephine Theatre
339 W Josephine St., 78212
Select date and session
Get a full refund when you cancel up to 48 hours before the start time. No questions asked!