🎫 General Admission Ticket for 1
🎫 Concession Ticket for 1 (must have valid student ID)
👽 An epic sci-fi blockbuster live on stage
🏃 Limited run of 4 shows only
🦘 Presented by Observatory Theatre and Queensland Multicultural Centre
🎭 Directed by Timothy Wynn and featuring Triona Calimbayan-Giles, Nykita O’Keeffe, Egan Sun-Bin and Matt Domingo
🍽️ Get 15% off pizzas, burgers, share boards and speciality cocktails at Sea Legs Brewing before the show
- Thursday 9 June: 7:30 p.m.
- Friday 10 June: 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday 11 June: 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
⌛ Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: Queensland Multicultural Centre, Kangaroo Point
🍽️ Food options: beer, wine, cocktails and soft drinks available for separate purchase at the venue
♿ Accessibility: this experience is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please note: the play contains coarse language, mature themes, loud sounds and flashing lights
CONTROL grips with an urgency that is hard to ignore, investigating ethics and morality in a technological age, and just how human can technology become.
Sometime in the future, Big Brother’s gone into outer space. The world is watching, isn’t it? Meanwhile, The Museum of Childhood faces a crisis as revolution explodes outside. And lightyears away, a programmer and their A.I. companion forge hope for the future of humanity. But who's really in charge here?
- The Age: "Compelling theatre…[an] emotionally intelligent, ambitious new sci-fi"
- ArtsHub: "Control is brilliantly written"
- TheatreTravels: "Beautifully crafted"
- Keith Gow: "Keziah Warner’s script is probing and insightful…a deeply thoughtful, rich work of science fiction"
94-98 Bloom St, Manchester M1 3LY
94-98 Bloom Street, M1 3LY