⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Sydney. Get your tickets now to discover the music of BTS at The Sydney Masonic Centre under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Grand Lodge, Sydney Masonic Centre
📅 Date and time: 30 July, 2022 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue has disabled access
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
- Permission To Dance
- Boy With Luv (ft. Halsey)
- Black Swan
- Fake Love
- Save Me
- Spring Day
- My Universe (ft. Coldplay)
Program subject to change
- Phoenix Collective String Quartet
- Absolutely beautiful!!! Did an excellent job of putting a classical instrumental take on BTS's music. Plus I was beyond surprised when one of my favourite songs was added to the set list, which just added to the magic of an already beautiful night. Also, the staff were so helpful, many of them offering to help take photos of attendees at the end of the night.
- Beautiful renditions of songs by BTS. The band also encourage us to engage in the songs which is also really cool.
- Incredible experience. Loved every song performed - I got the shivers and even cried because it was so beautifully played. There is just something that hits different when you listen to the songs being performed in a venue lighted up by Candlelight. Definitely recommend to attend one of these Candlelight events. You won't be disappointed.
- Amazing! Phoenix collective was amazing and also a plus for interacting and engaging with the audience.
- Really enjoyed it....thanks. Candlelight set up, awesome.❤❤❤
- Amazing fun specials added at the end of the program!
- I was late but they still managed to get me in, the artists were amazing and kept the crowd hype and encouraged us to fully fangirl, loved it! Would do it again 💕💕
- It was magical!
- Lovely intimate experience Love it thank you
- Very talented musicians playing our favourites in a very special setting! Worth seeing! I hope there were more songs to enjoy...