⭐ Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience is a 360º digital art exhibition in Sacramento that invites you to step into the universe of the Dutch genius, Vincent van Gogh. It is brought to you by the organizers of a collection of widely successful exhibitions present in cities across Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
🎂 Celebrate Van Gogh’s birthday with a 20% DISCOUNT! Use the code BIRTHDAYVG at checkout on March 29 and 30! 🎂
🟡 March - Limited availability
🟢 April - Good availability
Tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in Sacramento
🎫 Standard Access - includes entry to the exhibition
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 4–12)
- Family Bundle: min. 2 children, max. 2 adults per group
- Senior (65+), Student (13–26) or Military - valid ID required
- Group Bundle: min. 15 people
🎫 VIP Access - includes entry to the exhibition, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a poster of your choice
- VIP Adult (ages 13+)
- VIP Child (ages 4–12)
🛍️ Add-on Souvenir Bundle - includes Van Gogh Mug, Van Gogh Magnet, and Van Gogh Pencil Tin. Valued at $46
*For Standard Access only ticket holders, entry to the VR experience can be purchased separately on site
🎨 Discover a new way to enjoy the works of Vincent van Gogh
👨🎨 Immerse yourself in the artist's masterpieces with a 360-degree digital show
📽️ One-of-a-kind VR experience: travel through 8 works and their source of inspiration in "A Day in the Life of the Artist in Arles France" (available for separate purchase, no prior reservation possible)
✨ Digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping, and much more!
📅 Date: various dates available (select when you purchase)
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every half hour):
- Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. (last entry)
- Fridays & Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. (last entry)
- Sundays: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (last entry)
⏳ Duration: the visit will take around 60 to 75 minutes
📍 Location: Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience; 31 15th St., West Sacramento
👤 Age requirement: all ages! Free entry for children under 4
♿ Accessibility: the exhibition is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Take an awe-inspiring journey into the incomparable universe of Van Gogh, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the 19th century. Explore his life, his work, and his secrets as never before through cutting-edge 360-degree digital projections, a one-of-a-kind VR experience, and a uniquely atmospheric light and sound show. This unique experience brought to you by Exhibition Hub has already thrilled 2 million visitors in the USA, in New York, Atlanta, Washington DC, and Boston, among other cities like London. Become completely immersed in the works of art around you, and feel the shift in reality as you dive deep into the world created by Van Gogh's brush strokes. Get your tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in Sacramento!
- It was such an amazing experience I can’t wait to do another one
- Overall a great experience, learned a lot I didn’t know.
- Amazing experience……the virtual reality tour at the end was definitely worth the $5!!!!
- What a wonderful, beautiful experience!
- It was a fantastic experience. We enjoyed absolutely everything!!
- Was great experience, a lot of details about his life and work. Definitely more stuff to do than expected
- Absolutely magical experience, first-class
- It would have been nice to know you could use headset to listen to tour on your phone.
- OMG! I saw the one in SF last year and there were noticeable differences. I loved loved loved the [Virtual Reality] experience and all of the 3-D exhibits and the thorough display. And the new carpet smell… and cozy chairs for the immersive portion, PRICELESS. I would totally recommend this location and experience.
- Worth every penny of the tickets.
- Love how our time slot was not packed. Thank you for not overbooking. Love the gift shop at the end of the "tour." Only zing is for the parking: in my area, I anticipated an adjacent parking lot, but the options were street or valet parking. Would have been nice to have known that beforehand.
- Wonderful…sending the rest of the family to see it as well!
- The immersion room and be experience was MAGIC!
- It was a beautiful experience, but a little overpriced.
- The whole exhibit is amazing! The facility is huge and super clean! Staff were helpful, polite and friendly! I went with my family, but wouldn't mind repeating it with my friends. ☺️
Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience - Sacramento
31 15th Street West Sacramento, 95691
Select date and session
- Mar 2023
- Apr 2023
- May 2023