⭐ The Fans Strike Back is an exhibition featuring more than 600 official items from the Star Wars Universe collected by fans and displayed for fans. Immerse yourself in a galaxy far, far away and see photos, posters, costumes, figures, and models of different types and sizes!
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the exhibition
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 4 to 12)
- Senior (65+), Student (13 to 26), or Military - valid ID required
- Family Bundle (min. 4 people, of which max. 2 adults)
- Group Bundle (min. 15 people)
🎫 VIP Admission - includes entry to the exhibition plus skip-the-line, a free pic with the green screen chroma (where you will choose your background), and a gift that will help you become a Jedi
- VIP Adult (ages 13+)
- VIP Child (ages 4 to 12)
🤩 Explore the largest private Star Wars collection of fan items!
🌌 Immerse yourself in the Star Wars Universe with the event’s amazing setup
🚀 See 600+ official items including photos, posters, costumes, life-size figures, models & 50+ one-of-a-kind sculptures
🥽 Enjoy a unique VR experience (available for separate purchase)
📸 Use a green chroma to take pictures with selected backgrounds
📅 Date: Thursday through Monday starting August, 2022
🕒 Opening hours:
- Mondays and Thursdays: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Fridays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sundays: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
⏳ Duration: the visit will take approx. 1 hour
📍 Location: 526 6th Avenue, New York, NY 10011 (Southeast Corner of W. 14th Street at 6th Avenue)
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome, however the VR experience is designed only for ages 14 and above
♿ Accessibility: the exhibition is wheelchair accessible. Please keep in mind that no rentals will be available on site
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✅ According to the NYC regulations, no vaccination rules are in place to attend this experience. Face-mask use is not mandatory, nevertheless, we strongly encourage its use during the entire experience.
The Empire had its chance; this time, The Fans Strike Back! Get ready for the largest exhibition in the saga of fan-made Star Wars events. You’ll find photos, posters, costumes, figures, and models of different types and sizes—all official objects bought by Star Wars fans. There will also be a green chroma to take pictures in the Star Wars universe. It’s a perfect plan for the whole family, from the youngest Padawan to the wisest Jedi master!
- My grandchildren are huge Star Wars fans and they loved the exhibition!
- Obviously a lot of effort went into this. We’ll done.
- Great experience, loads to see and loads of fun trivia to read. Some great photo opportunities and a really fun and interesting experience all round!
- This was presented very well. You made fan’s collection more impressive than expected.
- So much fun but thought mannequins were staged incorrectly and Chewbacca Looking a little shallow
- I loved the exhibition. Perfect for a Stars Wars fan. My family and I really enjoyed every aspect of it. Such a wonderful experience.
- This was an amazing exhibit! Perfect birthday gift for any true Star Wars fans. Truly wonderful
- it was awesome. I love being a fan. completely incomparable experience of visual and physical recreation of America's actual favorite past-time. lol
- I had a fantastic time with my friends. We did the VIP package and it was totally worth it. The staff at the end was phenomenal. She explained what was included in our VIP package. She was so friendly and accommodating. 2 thumbs up!
- I liked the exhibits, but I was expecting more for my money
- great experience... worth every penny.
- Cool great experience
- Had a fantastic time....took SOOO many pictures with all the props and memorabilia
- It was a great experience for Star Wars fans. Well organized and displayed displays. Detailed information about the films and Star Wars Universe was well displayed. I would come back and tell my family and friends.
- Very cool exhibit, wish it was a little bit bigger as we were done in less than 50 minutes
526 6th Avenue
526 6th Avenue, (Southeast Corner of 14th W. Street at 6th Avenue), 10011
- 14th St - Union Square - L-N-Q-R-4-5-6