🎫 Table for 2, 3 or 4 people and a 2-course meal per person
Attendees will be assigned a seating arrangement on arrival
✨ An intimate dinner experience on the beautiful Hotel Chantelle Rooftop
🎷 Enjoy the music of the Beatles like you’ve never heard it before: performed in a jazz style by a quartet of top NYC Jazz Musicians
🍽️ Each ticket includes a 2-course meal of choice per person. Additional food and beverage can be purchased separately. You can choose your meal from the menu and order upon arrival
📅 Dates and times: March 25, April 7 & 21 at 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
⏳ Duration: The concert is 65 minutes. Doors open 1 hour prior to the start time on your ticket.
📍 Location: Hotel Chantelle
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID
♿ Accessibility: There is no elevator at Hotel Chantelle - you will have to walk up a flight of stairs to access the roof!
❓ Please note: ticket price does not cover tax and tip for the included 2-course meal. An automatic 20% gratuity will be added for the included meal and any additional food & beverage purchased on site.
✅ Please note: proof of vaccination will be required upon entry
🌡️ If temperatures reach below 55 degrees/ or rain the glass roof will be closed.
First course (choose 1)
- Moules Frites: pot of steamed PEI mussels, shallot white wine cream broth, with pomme frites
- White Truffle Flatbread: shaved truffle, fresh sheep’s milk ricotta, mascarpone & goat cheese, mushrooms, arugula, white truffle oil, shaved parmesan (V)
- Tuna Poké Cigar: crisp wonton shell, soy-sesame marinade, wasabi tobiko dip
Second course (choose 1)
- Caesar Salad with Chicken: shaved romaine, baby organic kale, crushed croutons, crisp parmesan crumbles, pecorino snow (sub salmon $5)
- Roast Chicken: slow-roasted organic half chicken with fresh herb salsa verde
- Pan-Roasted Salmon: Wild Norwegian Salmon, sautéed white asparagus, dill hollandaise, crispy leek
To see additional entrée options, sides, cocktails & wine available for separate purchase, please click here
- Here Comes the Sun
- And I love her
- Fool on the Hill
- Eleanor Rigby
- In my life
- Strawberry Fields Forever
- Let it Be
- Come Together
- All You Need is Love
- And More!
Come listen to the Nick Biello quartet pay a jazz homage to one of the greatest bands of our lifetime! “Come Together” and enjoy a 2 course meal and listen to some of NYC’s brightest jazz musicians. The band is composed of talented musicians playing: piano, bass, drums, sax.