⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Chicago. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Adele at Stan Mansion under the gentle glow of candlelight.
Add-on: Snapshot by Candlelight
📸 Personalize your Candlelight experience and make it unforgettable! Snapshot by Candlelight is an enchanting photo service that makes the most of the beautiful glow of the candles. Strike a pose and our photographers will print an instant photo for you to take home as a lovely keepsake.
📍 Venue: Stan Mansion
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is not ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🍷 Beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic) available for separate purchase
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Chicago
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Rumour Has It
- Make You Feel My Love
- Water Under the Bridge
- Oh My God
- Someone Like You
- Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
- Chasing Pavements
- When We Were Young
- Set Fire to the Rain
- Easy On Me
- Rolling in the Deep
- Metropolis String Quartet
- Definitely going to see more performances!
- Fabulous quartet! Ambience and music were so enjoyable.
- Lovely evening with an incredibly talented string quartet
- Fabulous concert. Parking was tough, but my daughter and I loved the venue and the incredible music.
- Amazing! Worth every penny! Planning another trip back!
- It was beautiful!
- Great show!
- Truly an enjoyable experience
- Beautiful venue and performance
- Loved it!
- Loved it! Super pretty venue. Really awesome quartet. Feels really nice and intimate , perfect date idea
- Loved it my first time to Stan Mansion, requesting off to come back for Amy Winehouse! Not quite familiar w ppl leaving so freely during performances, as at plays/operas not allowed.Seems this is a bit more casual, bit of a distraction for me. But carry on..awesome job, very organized. At the end me wondering who will turn off all the candles, felt like I should've stayed to help😊 next time
- Loved it! Amazing artists!
- The best
2408 North Kedzie Boulevard, Chicago, 60647
Don't miss out!
Select date and session