Tickets for The Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew in London
🎫 Youth (16-29)
🎫 Adult (30-64)
🎫 Senior (65+) or visitors with disability ticket
Please bring valid proof of ID to correspond with your discounted ticket type. Entry is free for children under 4 with no ticket required.
🌳 Visit one of the largest botanical gardens in the world
🌷 Relax away from London's busy crowds in nature's serenity
🌴 Conservatories with jungle plants, a treetop walkway and more!
🎨 Visit the beautiful art galleries
🍰 Enjoy a nibble and refreshments at the restaurants
🍃 121 hectares of land to explore
📅 Date: Mondays - Sundays (select during purchase)
🕒 Time: Open 10:00 am to 3:00 pm (last entry at 2:00 pm)
⏳ Duration: you will have 45 minutes from your chosen slot to enter and can then stay as long as you like
📍 Location: Kew Gardens
♿ Carers of disabled visitors are able to enter for free, however must pre-book directly with Kew Gardens
👉 Please note: the children's garden requires a pre-booked slot. Please see your confirmation email to book your slot
❓ For this event, all sales are final and tickets can’t be refunded, changed or modified. For more information, please refer to our T&Cs
Make London sightseeing a literal breath of fresh air with tickets to Kew Gardens. Your Kew Gardens tickets get you into the world's largest botanical gardens, where you can roam a sprawling outdoor green space far from the madding crowd. Spot landmark sites like Kew Palace, the 10-story Chinese pagoda, the vast and beautiful Temperate House, and even a cascading waterfall. Get your tickets for The Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew in London!
- Agnieszka W.Jul 2022Fantastic day out! Lots to discover and the time flies in nice relaxing atmosphere. We want to do it again!
- Sophie L.Jul 2022Loved it was amazing the ticket was so easy to use. 💘
- Rachel P.May 2022I enjoyed visiting Kew Gardens and seeing all of the wonderful plants and flowers on a very sunny day in May.
- Dawn W.Jul 2022Wonderful day, especially the The Trolls and The Breach, coming back in August as I Didn’t get to see everything & bringing 6 friends who loved my photos
- Shanice M.May 2022Easy booking, lovely day well spent
- Tamika W.May 2022Beautiful experience especially on a warm sunny day - bliss!
- Ewa M.May 2022Fantastic, simply stunning family treat!!!
- Joe W.Mar 2022It was lovely
- Lina Z.May 2022Great place
- Lydia S.Apr 2022Beautiful day out. There are things that need extra Payment to do so be aware before you go
- Medina B.Jun 2022Very nice staff that i spoke to at the lion gate around 10am that morning, i believe she had glasses :) and everything else was very gorgeous to see
- Frans V.Jun 2022Great
- Yanan W.Aug 2022Amazing
- Claudia R.Aug 2022A wonderful experience
- Gemma K.Aug 2022Lovely exhibitions. Lovely day out.
How to get there?
Kew Gardens, Richmond
Victoria Gate, Kew Gardens, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 3AB
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session
No booking fees
- Feb 2024
- Mar 2024
- Apr 2024