⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Melbourne. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at 75 Reid St under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: 75 Reid St
📅 Dates and times: 13 October at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🍷 Drinks will be available for purchase at the venue
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Melbourne
- Love Story
- You Belong With Me
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- All Too Well
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- Safe and Sound
- Blank Space
- Wildest Dreams
- Invisible String
- Shake It Off
- String quartet - Invictus Quartet
- Such a great show, loved the introduction to albums and songs and the music was incredible
- Amazing musicians, great songs, beautiful atmosphere. Highly recommend to anyone.
- Invictus were amazing performers, added a really positive and joyous vibe to the event
- We had such an amazing night! It was so much fun and felt like we could all relax a little and listen to some INCREDIBLE musicians (and sing along too). The girls were great and so good with the crowd too! Thank you!
- It was PHENOMENAL!!!
- The musicians were amazing. Would go again!!
- It was incredible and such great value for your buck. Would recommend it to everyone!
- amazing performance!!!! loved it!!
- Excellent musicians and a great vibe. Such a lovely night!
- The performance was amazing. I enjoyed every second of it!
- It was amazing!!!
- Invictus Quartet was amazing!
- Stunning performance