Tickets for Dopamine Land
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (ages 16+)
- Child (up to 15 years old)
- Group Bundle (min. 6 people)
👉 A max of 8 guests can enter at a time within their 15-minute session time. For private or large group sessions, please click here.
🎫 Bubble Tea Mocktail OR Bubble Tea Cocktail Add-On - Can only be added with at least one entry ticket to the experience at the point of purchase. All drinks are to be redeemed at the end of the experience.
- Blackberry, Lime & Passionfruit - Jasmine Tea, blackberry, lime, passionfruit boba
- Elderflower, Lemon & Strawberry - Jasmine Tea, elderflower, lemon, strawberry boba
- Piña Colada Fusion - Jasmine Tea, coconut, pineapple, passionfruit & mango boba
All boba are vegan. Alcohol options for cocktails: Gin, Vodka or Rum.
👉 Save up to 20% when purchasing with your entry ticket online.
🖐 An interactive sensory museum designed to explore and trigger the happiness hormone dopamine
🤩 Pillow fights, meditative fire lanterns, infinity digital landscapes and many other blissful attractions!
👪 Perfect for a family day out, late evenings are adult-friendly
📷 Colourful settings and surroundings to capture some truly unique photographs
🥤 Upon purchase, sip on a refreshing bubble tea under a sky of bubbles at the Bubble Bar
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 35-50 minutes
📍 Location: 85 Old Brompton Road, London, SW7 3LD
👤 Age requirement: All ages are welcome! All children must be accompanied by an adult. Only babies carried in arms can enter the experience for free and without a ticket
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a gift card for this experience, click here
Step into a world of pleasure! Can you imagine a space created just to delight your senses and stimulate dopamine? Welcome to Dopamine Land, the immersive experience in London, an interactive museum of dopamine-inducing sensory experiences. Explore a series of spaces designed to stimulate touch, sight, smell, and even memory. Sip on bubble teas, relax in meditative spaces, and channel the limitless imagination of your inner child. Enter a world of happiness!
- I LOVE the experience. I would really go back with more friends 🏻
- Just what I needed! So much fun
- Great fun for me with my 5 month old and my 83 year old grandma.
- Love love love
- Love it! Perfect for the family ❤️
- Great, immersive experience. Really enjoyed!
- My mum, daughter and I absolutely loved it, so is definitely for all the family, but wish it was bigger.
- Entertained my toddler for over an hour, 100% worth it 😅
- A really uplifting experience definitely enjoyable.
- Great for kids!
- Amazing experience my daughter loved it!!
- Was awesome!
- Excellent ,we definitely had so much fun and a dopamine rush when left!! Best experience for team days and friends
- Great event for kids
- Very lovely 😍
How to get there?
85 Old Brompton Road
85 Old Brompton Road, South Kensington, London, SW7 3LD., SW7 3LD
- South Kensington
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023
- Jan 2024
- Feb 2024
––– Low availability