⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in New Orleans. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at The Sazerac House under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📌 Venue: The Sazerac
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is not ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in New Orleans
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Lavender Haze
- Love Story
- Blank Space
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- All Too Well
- Wildest Dreams
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- You Belong With Me
- Delachaise Ensemble - String Quartet
💬 Elizabeth L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "absolutely outstanding. extremely intimate experience. 10 out of 10 will repeat"
💬 Kathy T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "What an enjoyable evening! The venue was beautiful, the music was fantastic. Everything was handled in a very professional and safe way!"
💬 Pamela J. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful performances and stunning atmosphere."
- Beautiful! We loved it! The Candlelight staff was awesome.
- Very lovely! Really enjoyed the show and the atmosphere.
- Amazing performance! Loved every second.
- The Tribute to Taylor Swift show was absolutely outstanding. I thoroughly enjoyed it (and this is coming from someone who does not consider herself a swifty)!
- Such a unique experience! The room was beautiful and the candlelight atmosphere was magical! The musicians were fantastic and put a fun twist on popular tunes. Great night!
- Amazing! Beautiful venue and incredible music
- Great show!
30 Victoria Street, #01-28 CHIJMES, 187996
Don't miss out!
Select date and session