⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in NYC. Buy your tickets now to discover the most iconic RnB hits at The Ballroom at The Williamsburg Hotel under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Ballroom at The Williamsburg Hotel
📅 Dates and times: January 19, 2023 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here.
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in New York
- Wake Up Everybody - Harold Melvin / The Roots
- Caught Up In The Rapture - Anita Baker
- Leave The Door Open - Silk Sonic
- What’s Going On - Marvin Gaye
- Pretty Wings - Maxwell
- You Don’t Know My Name - Alicia Keys
- Long Walk - Jill Scott
- Brown Sugar - D’Angelo
- PureSoul New York - featuring vocals, guitar, piano, electric bass and drums
- Excellent !! Def worth it !
- the music was great but the chairs need to be better. if we pay to be in group A the chairs should be more comfortable more wider.
- AWESOME SHOW
- It was spectacular! The vibe was great, it was intimate and the vocals and band were on point. We all sang along. It was a great time! And the hotel and bar are lovely 😍
- Such a wonderful eclectic performance. The band sang their butts off. The mood was really romantic and the crowd was my kind of crowd grown and sexcy.
- Great show
- Amazing experience... atmosphere and ambiance was on point... the performers were great... drinks expensive AF
- I had the absolute best experience, omg it was peaceful, tranquil, mesmerizing..... I can go on on on. . This is added to one of the best experiences list. I'm definitely planning on seeing again, and more. Thank you for an awesome night
- Song selection was impeccable, can't wait to attend again. Ambiance was amazing, the crowd interaction was phenomenal. The artist made such an intimate concert as if it was in MSG
- This was my first but definitely not my last experience with Candlelight concerts looking forward to more
- Awesome night, perfect ambience good atmosphere drinks were good music amazing. Great location
- I expected the performance to be at least 90 minutes. The musicians and singer were excellent. Great ambience.
- The vibe was amazing. The band was everything will be attending again!
- Lovely experience.. I do wish it was longer though with more musical selections! But lovely, nonetheless
- Enjoyed this great show! Talented musicians in a beautiful setting.
Select date and session