⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in NYC. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Amy Winehouse at The Ballroom at The Williamsburg Hotel under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Ballroom at The Williamsburg Hotel
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- “You Know I’m No Good”
- “Back To Black”
- “Love Is A Losing Game”
- “Mister Magic”
- "Me and Mr. Jones"
- “Tears Dry On Their Own”
- PureSoul New York
- Great venue and amazing talent!! Will definitely return for another performance!
- Beautiful venue, fun music.
- Fun and emotional; great venue and great representation of Amy's work. Make a reservation if you want to eat I. the restaurant. Food is great too!
- Great show and beautiful venue. will go qgain.
- Thank you for the great experience. The ambiance, the room - just beautiful. I think, the singer couldn't connect with audience very well, in my opinion.
- Amazing performance!! Loved every minute.
- Beautiful. Had me sobbing, in the best possible way 💖
- Great music!
- An amazing band! Beautiful venue. But the band (especially this style of music) and atmosphere of the night do not match. I feel like all people wanted to dance but had to seat on chairs :(
- Remarkable eve! Fantastic group!
- All in all a wonderful evening Just that the staff was over
- Intimate and full of energy, great experience
- Everything was wonderful and well organized, from seating to timeliness, to the quality of the experience. Everyone had a great time, especially if you are an Amy Winehouse fan. The Williamsburg Hotel venue was beautiful, and dinner there was excellent! What an enjoyable evening.
- Setting was nice (although the candles are LED) and the band itself was amazing, Amy's songs however were way over the head of the vocalist who struggled with the notes and the lyrics. Did not regret going though.
Royal Victoria Dock 1 Western Gateway, E16 1XL
- Custom House for ExCel
Select date and session