⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Houston. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi at Paraiso Maravilla under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Paraiso Maravilla
📅 Dates and times: March 17 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Houston
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2 RV 315: Summer – Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: Winter – Vivaldi
- Oblivion – Astor Piazzolla
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Verano Porteño – Astor Piazzolla
- The Carnival of the Animals, R 125: XIII. Le Cygne (The Swan) – Camille Saint-Saëns
- Thaïs: Méditation – Jules Massenet
- Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons: Spring 1 – Max Richter
- Listeso String Quartet
- Loved it all: the settings very private and enchanting, the artists’ (string quartet) performance was outstanding. I would advise to attend this concert. We spent a wonderful evening!
- Beautiful venue, beautiful music, an all around wonderful event.
- Beautiful venue! The string quartet was magnificent! Couldn’t have been better-wonderful, magical evening. It just didn’t last long enough.
- Great time, was seated at the stage-lived the small audience atmosphere
- The program, the quartet and the ambiance of the location were the perfect combination.
- Great performance and venue
- Very enjoyable concert. Will be back.
- Great night!
- It was great!!!
- Loved it!!