⭐ Artopia: The Immersive Art Experience allows guests to explore a unique and future-forward art exhibit. After its huge success in Chicago with more than 20,000 visitors, this experience is coming to Phoenix at last!
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience & a self-guided tour of the exhibition
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 5-12)
- Group Bundle (20% off tickets for groups of 6 or more people)
🎫 VIP Admission - includes skip-the-line entry to the experience & a self-guided tour of the exhibition plus a cocktail
- VIP Adult (ages 21+)
🌆 For Artopia After Dark tickets, click here!
🍸🖌️ Feel like a street artist for the day at Artopia's Sip n Spray
🎨 Murals from some of the most talented local and nationally renowned street artists
👨🎨 Immerse yourself in this futuristic art experience with large scale light art installations, interactive projection mapping and sound reactive LEDs
✨ Self-guided tour with digital displays and perfect for our socially distant yet innovative world
🖼️ Enjoy the Artopia lounge with cocktails and gallery pieces at the end of the experience
📅 Date: from June 2022
🕒 Opening hours:
- Thursdays & Fridays 4 p.m. – 9 p.m. (last entry)
- Saturdays & Sundays 1 p.m. – 9 p.m. (last entry)
⏳ Duration: this experience lasts around 45 to 60 minutes
📍 Location: Artopia: The Immersive Art Experience - Phoenix
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. VIP ticket holders must be 21 or over
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Click here to see the drink menu
Artopia, a future-forward immersive art exhibit, presents a remarkable combination of art and technology. Featuring large-scale light art installations, interactive projection mapping, sound-reactive LEDs, and murals from some of the most talented local and nationally renowned street artists. Journey through on a self-guided tour, grab a drink at The Artopia Lounge, and prepare to be amazed!
- Great experience! Very cool exhibit. Highly recommend checking it out!
- Loved so many things about this! It was also great that the owner was walking around and demonstrating some of the installations, felt like a very personal experience!
- We had an amazing time enjoying the incredible talent of these amazing local artists.
- My kids immensely enjoyed the experience!! There was inspiring work and activities in every corner.
- Such an awesome art experience! It’s interactive, with all your sense! Definitely go, enjoy the experience and bring a friend to take tons of selfies!
- Far better than I expected!! 10/10 and totally recommend
- It was such a great experience! My mind was blown every time something new was shown.
- What an amazing art experience definitely recommend to check it out
- We had a blast. Great photo opportunities.
- Great time and my daughter who is 11 loved it. Very cool.
- Such a great experience and so many cool things to see!
- amazing experience. we loved every bit of it.
- The art was amazing and love that local talent was showcased. I know it takes so much to put on an event like this so the opening day might not have been as smooth as they wanted, but I truly enjoyed it. The use of the app, parking, and directions was all great too!
- Pam the hula hooper was the highlight of my night… straight goddess! Brett was super kind and enjoyable. Love this place <3
- Great experience, highly recommended visit!!