🎫 Zone A (premium visibility)
🎫 Zone B (great visibility)
🎫 Zone C (good visibility)
Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis within each zone
What You Will Enjoy
🕯️ An intimate ambiance in a beautiful venue bathed in candlelight
🎺 A talented jazz ensemble performing a tribute to the Miles Davis Quintet
🏛️ The stunning architecture of The Williamsburg Hotel
🍷 Beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic) will be available for additional purchase. Menu available onsite
📍 Venue: The Williamsburg Hotel
📅 Dates and times: June 24 at 6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- So What
- If I Were a Bell
- Blue in Green
- Round About Midnight
- Upright Bass
The wildly popular Fever Originals Candlelight series is honoring Miles Davis and his classic quintets. With Miles at the center of the harmonic conversation, a quintet of NYC's most innovative jazz musicians reinterpret the cultural sounds Davis' music with vigor and vitality in this inspiring program. The event will be held at one of NYC's most stunning venues, where you can enjoy jazz music in a laid-back yet classy atmosphere while the surroundings flicker by candlelight. Prepare to be taken into the clouds!
- What a fantastic venue and the music was awesome.
- Love it, it was a great experience. The band was great, it was too short!
- This particular showcase was nothing short of fabulous. It was the first time I went to a jazz show in about four years. It did NOT disappoint. The candlelight and the location of the Williamsburg Hotel added an extra level of sophistication, intimacy, and transcendence! I have not stopped talking about it. I will most certainly be back!!
- The Lessie Vonner Quintet was amazing. I wish there had been more lighting for the stage. The candlelight ambiance was nice, but the stage was too dark to see the musicians.
- Beautiful space, along with incredibly talented musicians. Looking forward to going again!
- Very talented musicians, wish the event was longer!
- Lots of people talking, getting up and down through the concert. Doors being opened a lot letting in noise and light from outside which ruined the atmosphere. Music was great though
Central Hall Westminster
Storey's Gate, Westminster, SW1H 9NH