⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Vancouver. Get your tickets now to discover Valentine’s Day inspired music at The Beaumont Studios under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Beaumont Studios
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 5:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Vancouver
- Fly Me to the Moon - as performed by Frank Sinatra
- When I Fall in Love - as performed by Miles Davis
- My Funny Valentine - as performed by Chet Baker
- My Romance - as performed by Ella Fitzgerald
- The Nearness of You - as performed by Norah Jones
- Let's Fall in Love - as performed by Diana Krall
- Body and Soul - as performed by Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga
- L.O.V.E – as performed by Michael Bublé
- The Look of Love - Burt Bacharach
- La Vie en Rose - as performed by Louis Armstrong
- Malcolm Aiken Quartet
- Trumpet - Malcolm Aiken
- Drums - Jo Poole
- Bass - Wynston Minckler
- Keys - Max Zipursky
- Beautiful performance! If you’re looking for a low key intimate sophisticated performance, check this out! Very talented musicians
- Amazing experience. The Beaumont is intimate and up close. Truly a wonderful concert and would do it again.
- It's romantic and the performance is awesome. Strongly recommend!
- this was an amazing experience. The vibe, the music and most importantly the musicians were superb!!
- Amazing show loved it! I was jamming the whole time
- Loved it! Awesome talented musicians.
- The show was spectacular!!! Loved every minute of it. Thank you so much.
- Good music, nice atmosphere. Bonus drink and overall good experience.
- It was just amazing! Highly recommend ❤️
- Amazing! The band was great and played so passionately!
- Great musical performance and the ambiance was very so romantic.
- Awesome!!! Great presentation & top shelf music!
- What an incredible experience! Would love to go to another candlelight night very soon. Each and every musician played wonderfully. I highly recommend this event. Wish I could bring our 12yr + kids as they live musical instruments too.
- Had the most wonderful experience.
- Great performance!
Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience - Sacramento
31 15th Street West Sacramento, 95691
Select date and session