⭐ The Stanley Park Bike Tour allows you to experience the breathtaking art, heritage, and history of the Coastal First Nations people and see their famous totem poles.
🎫 Adult (18+)
🎫 Youth (10-17)
🎫 E-bike (16+) - Regular
🚴 Inhale the invigorating air during a leisurely 3-hour bike ride with a knowledgeable local guide
🏞️ Immerse yourself in the awe-inspiring art, culture, and history of the Coastal First Nations as you witness their renowned totem poles
🌿 Enhance your knowledge of native plants and animals as we make enticing stops at Lost Lagoon and Beaver Lake
Cycle City Tours And Bike Rentals
Length of time: three hours.
Get ready to have your mind blown on an epic 3-hour guided bike tour through the majestic Stanley Park! Brace yourself to immerse in jaw-dropping lush forests, uncover the fascinating tales of coastal first nations, and be left breathless by the awe-inspiring scenic views of vibrant Vancouver! No matter your fitness level, this adventure promises an unforgettable experience that will make your heart race with excitement! Let's go!
📝 Additional info
- In British Columbia, it is required to wear a helmet.
- Be prepared for any weather conditions during the tours, as they run regardless of rain or shine.
- The minimum age to join the tour is 10 years.
- The bike tour will take you through 9-10 km on specific bike trails.
- Unfortunately, the tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- The tour includes a 3-hour guided bike tour, a high-quality bike, a helmet, and a lock.
Cycle City Bike Shop & Repairs
648 Hornby Street, Vancouver, V6C 2G2
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023
- Jan 2024