Tickets for Dining in the Dark: Global Tastes at Mastrantos in Houston
🎫 Ticket for 1 person to Dining in the Dark, a unique tasting experience with a surprise menu
🥂You have the option of purchasing a full wine or cocktail pairing the day of the event for additional purchase
🍽️ Travel around the world with your taste buds and treat yourself to a secret menu while blindfolded
🎬 Become part of a mysterious and interactive experience
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
📍 Location: Mastrantos
⏳ Duration: 90 minutes (doors open 20 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
🍽️ Dietary requirements: allergies and dietary requirements can be catered for within reason
👤 Age requirement: 12 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here. Note: Gratuity for your server is paid upon attendance
❗ A $10 per person food gratuity, as well as any drinks purchased and gratuity, is not included and will be presented on a check the night of
📱 If you need to specify any allergies or dietary restrictions, please fill out the form that appears in your purchase confirmation email and in your Fever ticket instructions
👉 If you would like to book a private event, please click here
Surprise your senses and test out your taste buds. Just choose your favourite color, and we'll take care of the rest…
The menu is subject to change to meet the needs of both Fever and Mastrantos.
🟢 Green (Vegan)
Starter: Mediterranean flavors from the orchard float atop a light, fluffy base
Main: A traditional Mediterranean dish, reimagined with a crimson vegan twist
Dessert: Soft, creamy layers harmonize with strong, bitter flavors
🔵 Blue (Seafood)
Starter: Fresh variatons of food from land and sea to contrast with the main dish. Inspired by a mix of French and Venezuelan flavors.
Main: The catch of the day washes up onto your plate, inspired by a unique Italian-Southern blend, it combines a sweet and sour tang to provide an interesting twist.
Dessert: An Italian-inspired sweet special. Delicate layers come together to create a subtle texture contrast
🔴 Red (Meat)
Starter: Taste this warm and tasty broth, with a spicy Mexican-inspired kick to bring you up to temperature
Main: This surprising Mediterranean cut carries a very fitting name, but we won't say more... It's a secret!
Dessert: Creamy, sweet, and perfectly seasonal
Ever wondered what it is like to eat in the dark? Eminent psychologists have been advocating dining in the dark as the ultimate taste experience for many years. Studies show that 80 percent of people eat with their eyes; with that sense eliminated, the theory is that the other senses—namely taste and smell—take over to elevate your meal to a whole new level. After donning your blindfold in the darkened, candlelit room, you'll soon realise that focusing on taste and smell alone can be a truly enlightening experience—provided you're not afraid of the dark!
- Food was great! Definitely a great experience
- Such fun and wonderful flavors
- I would do this over and over again! I’m a foodie and I loved each and every moment of this. Incredible cuisine and drinks!
- We had an AMAZING time!! Staff was wonderful and food was INCREDIBLE! Thank you for putting on a memorable evening
- The food was amazing and the service incredible
- So so good food. Absolutely delicious! And the staff are AMAZING!!! Thoroughly enjoyed my 3-course dinner there. Will be back!!!
- Music playlist could've been better, it was all over the place. Other than that, a great experience.
- Very enjoyable, food was good, however the smoked tequila drink tasted like you were drinking an ashtray, I would stay away from that drink.
- Everything was really great and the food was delicious! The restaurant was great with my dietary restrictions and it was so wonderful to be able to have a "safe" dinner out! The whole concept was really fun and we will definitely do it again! Thank you Fever and special love to the crew at Mastrantos for a wonderful experience!
- First time experience! It won't be my last! Great food and atmosphere! The meals were outstanding!
- This was an awesome experience, the food was excellent, and the staff was very helpful and attentive. Would definitely do this again.
- The whole experience was expertly designed and executed. What a thrilling date :)
- Awesome experience! We didn’t notice how fast time flew since we were enjoying ourselves so much!
- The experience is great! It was great to here people calling out what they think it was. The food was good as well and this is one of my favorite spots. I felt like the price was pretty high for just getting a blindfold. I
- It was a great experience. The atmosphere was really nice and the food was delicious. Would definitely do this again.
927 Studewood St 100, Houston, TX, 77008
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Jun 2023