Tickets for Dining in the Dark in Houston
🎫 Green Menu (vegan) for 1 person
🎫 Blue Menu (seafood) for 1 person
🎫 Red Menu (meat) for 1 person
🍲 A blindfolded dining experience: explore the full potential of your taste buds
👩🍳 A secret and exclusive 3-course menu, including starter, main and dessert
🍽️ Enjoy the nuances of each ingredient as you heighten your senses of taste and smell
⭐ Mastrantos is an intimate, modern neighborhood restaurant situated in the heart of Houston Heights since December 2018
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times in the ticket selector
📍 Location: Mastrantos
⏳ Duration: 90 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 12+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
❗ A $10 per person food gratuity and any drinks consumed are to be paid after the experience
📱 After purchase, indicate your dietary requirements using the form provided
👉 If you would like to book a private event, please click here
🟢 Green (Vegan)
Starter: Mediterranean flavors from the orchard float atop a light, fluffy base
Main: A traditional Mediterranean dish, reimagined with a crimson vegan twist
Dessert: Soft, creamy layers harmonize with strong, bitter flavors. It's truely one of a kind.
🔵 Blue (Seafood)
Starter: A citrius, smokey flavorful dish to contrast with the main dish. Inspired by Spanish flavors.
Main: This catch washes up onto your plate, inspired by a unique Southern blend, it combines a sweet and sour tang to provide an interesting twist.
Dessert: An Italian-inspired sweet special. Delicate layers come together to create a subtle texture contrast.
🔴 Red (Meat)
Starter: Taste this warm and tasty broth, with a spicy Mexican-inspired kick to bring you up to temperature
Main: This surprising Filipino-inspired dish and cut carries a very fitting name, but we can't say more... It's a secret!
Dessert: Creamy, sweet, and perfectly seasonal European-inspired treat.
Ever wondered what it is like to eat in the dark? Studies show that 80% of people eat with their eyes — and with that sense eliminated, the theory is that your other senses (namely, taste and smell) take over to elevate your meal to a whole new level. Get your tickets now to Dining in the Dark, a unique blindfolded tasting experience with a surprise menu, and immerse yourself in a mysterious and interactive experience!
- Food was great! Definitely a great experience
- Such fun and wonderful flavors
- I would do this over and over again! I’m a foodie and I loved each and every moment of this. Incredible cuisine and drinks!
- We had an AMAZING time!! Staff was wonderful and food was INCREDIBLE! Thank you for putting on a memorable evening
- The food was amazing and the service incredible
- So so good food. Absolutely delicious! And the staff are AMAZING!!! Thoroughly enjoyed my 3-course dinner there. Will be back!!!
- Music playlist could've been better, it was all over the place. Other than that, a great experience.
- Very enjoyable, food was good, however the smoked tequila drink tasted like you were drinking an ashtray, I would stay away from that drink.
- Everything was really great and the food was delicious! The restaurant was great with my dietary restrictions and it was so wonderful to be able to have a "safe" dinner out! The whole concept was really fun and we will definitely do it again! Thank you Fever and special love to the crew at Mastrantos for a wonderful experience!
- First time experience! It won't be my last! Great food and atmosphere! The meals were outstanding!
- This was an awesome experience, the food was excellent, and the staff was very helpful and attentive. Would definitely do this again.
- The whole experience was expertly designed and executed. What a thrilling date :)
- Awesome experience! We didn’t notice how fast time flew since we were enjoying ourselves so much!
- The experience is great! It was great to here people calling out what they think it was. The food was good as well and this is one of my favorite spots. I felt like the price was pretty high for just getting a blindfold. I
- It was a great experience. The atmosphere was really nice and the food was delicious. Would definitely do this again.
927 Studewood St 100, Houston, TX, 77008-7165
Don't miss out!
Select date and session