🎫 Zone A (premium visibility)
🎫 Zone B (good visibility)
🎫 Balcony (great visibility)
Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis within each zone
What You Will Enjoy
🕯️ An intimate ambiance in a beautiful venue bathed in candlelight
🎻 A talented string quartet performing classical pieces by Vivaldi
🏛️ The stunning architecture of the iconic Wicker Park Lutheran Church
📍 Venue: Wicker Park Lutheran Church
📅 Dates and times: various dates and times available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: all guests must be 8 years old or older with a valid ID. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is not ADA compliant.
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- “The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2 RV 315: Summer” – Vivaldi
- “The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: Winter” – Vivaldi
- “Oblivion” – Astor Piazzolla
- “The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Verano Porteño” – Astor Piazzolla
- “The Carnival of the Animals, R 125: XIII. Le Cygne (The Swan)” – Camille Saint-Saëns
- “Thaïs: Méditation” – Jules Massenet
- “Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons: Spring 1” – Max Richter
- Listeso String Quartet
Whether you’re looking for a beautifully unique classical music performance or a romantic candlelit experience, this performance is for you. You don’t need to know all things Vivaldi to enjoy the evening; simply sit back and savor the stunning atmosphere and pieces you’ll hear. Walk into one of Chicago’s emblematic buildings where the walls will be flickering by candlelight to create a magical atmosphere. Prepare to be taken into the clouds with these treasured masterpieces from some of history's greatest composers!
- Great show and awesome music. Not a big fan of classic, but live is the best experience. 🙌
- absolutely stunning performance tonight!! I loved it!
- beautiful and brilliant way to engage people in classical music!
- It feels so good to be able to enjoy live music after two years of very limited opportunities, and the program last night was well worth the wait. A beautiful setting and four extraordinarily talented musicians sharing their gifts with us made for a moving and unforgettable evening. We are so grateful!
- I wish it was better monitored for people taking pictures and videos, using their phone- very distracting. Otherwise the experience was great!
- It was an amazing concert and I would highly recommend it!!!
- Wonderful! This was my first Candlelight Concert but it won't be my last. I'm happy I found out about Fever on Facebook and can't wait to experience more incredible events around Chicago.
- Loved it!!
- Venue was great, the quartet was OUTSTANDING. They shared some things about the pieces they played, but they didn’t have a microphone so I don’t think anyone past the first couple rows could hear them. Would definitely recommend and do again for sure!
- Amazing 😍
- Staff very friendly, courteous and helpful. Will definitely be attending more events
- Great show! Romantic, inspiring, and beautiful.
- Great show! Several suggestions: 1) hold the applause till the end. 2) no phone use policy during the show would allow to maintain the focus of the show.
- Lovely event. Thank you.
87 Bartholomew Cl, London, EC1A 7EB
Select date and session