⭐ Verse: The Art of the Future is an exhibition featuring augmented reality holograms and artwork. Fully immerse yourself in the people, technology, and stories surrounding the NFT world!
🎫 General Admission - includes entry to the experience for ages 12+ with a HoloLens 2 headset and mobile viewer valid for iPhone 7/iPad 2018 & later
- Child General admission (for children 5-11)
- Military admission (must show valid ID)
🎫 VIP Admission - includes everything with the General Admission + unlimited time in the headset
- Child VIP admission (for children 5-11)
- Military VIP admission (must show valid ID)
🚨 New dates available by popular demand, don't miss out! 🚨
🎨 Art & tech come together in a unique NFT exhibition with cutting-edge holographic display technology
📲 Use an AR headset, smartphone, or tablet to view the gallery
😮 Learn all about the metaverse and the brilliant minds that are making it happen
✨ Located at the beautiful Palace of Fine Arts
📅 Date: Wednesdays – Mondays
🕒 Opening hours: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (time slots available every half hour)
⌛ Duration: 30 minutes plus time to wander around and enjoy a mobile viewing experience at your leisure.
📍 Location: Palace of Fine Arts
👤 Age requirement: 5+
♿ Accessibility: all audio narration can also be read visually in the HoloLens 2 device
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Art and technology come together at Verse: The Art of the Future. Step right into the metaverse in this digital art exhibition featuring augmented reality holograms and artwork by top-selling artists from the burgeoning world of NFTs. With the help of an AR headset, smartphone, or tablet, each guest will experience their own reality in the same activation area (like a silent disco for holograms!). Verse provides an introduction to the people, technology, and stories that are shaping this disruptive evolution of the art world.
- Amazing! So impressed with the experience. Never did anything like it before
- A very unique and visually stunning experience
- Such an amazing experience to see the unreal garden. Loved it.
- Me and my husband really loved it. It was unique. I never seen anything like it. Enjoyed it. The host were amazing. Also, She explained the art to me and the prices were perfect I was refreshing half decent prices in San Francisco
- Was fun. I think this will be better and more accessible for more people as AR tech improves. The current glass model is alright, but this will probably really be a lot more popular three or four versions down the line.
- Pretty fun and unique experience.
- Cool idea, but Hololens tech is just not there yet. Small field of view and poor tracking. Excited to see what's in store for the future though!
- This was an awesome experience that I had never seen before. The staff let us know that the exhibit actually changes throughout the time that it’s open, so we will be back!
- Cool experience, but I wish there were phone chargers available
- Must watch if u want to try HoloLens
- It is an interesting exhibit - new style new experiment. I thought it might be even more fun if the app can be used to connect attendees after the event generate community
- Very cool, especially loved the Zed Run horse and Art Blocks. Would have been cool to see more historic pieces rather than mostly lesser known pieces though (more art blocks, some Meebits, etc)
- The most amazing and futuristic art exhibit ever!