⭐ Art of the Future is an exhibition featuring augmented reality holograms and artwork. Fully immerse yourself in the people, technology, and stories surrounding the NFT world!
🎫 General Admission - Includes 30 minutes in Art of The Future, an immersive augmented reality digital art gallery
- Child General admission - Includes a discounted General Admission ticket for children (ages 7-11)
- Military admission (must show valid ID)
- Student admission (must show valid ID)
🎫 VIP Admission - includes everything with the General Admission + unlimited time in the headset
- Child VIP admission (for children 7-11)
- Military VIP admission (must show valid ID)
🚨 New dates available by popular demand, don't miss out! 🚨
🎨 Art & tech come together in a unique NFT exhibition with cutting-edge holographic display technology
📲 Use an AR headset, smartphone, or tablet to view the gallery
😮 Learn all about the metaverse and the brilliant minds that are making it happen
✨ Located in beautiful Downtown San Francisco
📅 Date: Wednesdays through Sundays (select during purchase)
🕒 Opening hours: 12:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. (time slots available every half hour)
⌛ Duration: 30 minutes plus time to wander around and enjoy a mobile viewing experience at your leisure.
📍 Location: Downtown San Francisco
👤 Age requirement: 7+
♿ Accessibility: all audio narration can also be read visually in the HoloLens 2 device
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Art and technology come together at Art of the Future. Step right into the metaverse in this digital art exhibition featuring augmented reality holograms and artwork by top-selling artists from the burgeoning world of NFTs. With the help of an AR headset, smartphone, or tablet, each guest will experience their own reality in the same activation area (like a silent disco for holograms!). Verse provides an introduction to the people, technology, and stories that are shaping this disruptive evolution of the art world.
- Alexis P.Jun 2022Amazing! So impressed with the experience. Never did anything like it before
- Henry C.May 2022A very unique and visually stunning experience
- Noemi M.Aug 2022Such an amazing experience to see the unreal garden. Loved it.
- Laverne T.Jun 2022Me and my husband really loved it. It was unique. I never seen anything like it. Enjoyed it. The host were amazing. Also, She explained the art to me and the prices were perfect I was refreshing half decent prices in San Francisco
- DiesixdieJun 2022Was fun. I think this will be better and more accessible for more people as AR tech improves. The current glass model is alright, but this will probably really be a lot more popular three or four versions down the line.
- Jimson X.Aug 2022Pretty fun and unique experience.
- Douglas C.Jun 2022Cool idea, but Hololens tech is just not there yet. Small field of view and poor tracking. Excited to see what's in store for the future though!
- Naomi H.May 2022This was an awesome experience that I had never seen before. The staff let us know that the exhibit actually changes throughout the time that it’s open, so we will be back!
- Evan K.Mar 2022Cool experience, but I wish there were phone chargers available
- Avinash P.Jul 2022Must watch if u want to try HoloLens
- Hiroki M.Feb 2022It is an interesting exhibit - new style new experiment. I thought it might be even more fun if the app can be used to connect attendees after the event generate community
- Chase M.Feb 2022Very cool, especially loved the Zed Run horse and Art Blocks. Would have been cool to see more historic pieces rather than mostly lesser known pieces though (more art blocks, some Meebits, etc)
- Joey Y.Mar 2022The most amazing and futuristic art exhibit ever!
- Arthur W.Feb 2022Fun
- Amali L.Feb 2022Amazing!
3400 Pan American Drive Pier 9, Slip 24, Miami, FL, 33133-5503