⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Melbourne. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Adele at National Theatre Melbourne under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: National Theatre Melbourne
📅 Dates and times: 5 November at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible. Please contact The National Theatre Melbourne to discuss wheelchair and mobility access.
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Melbourne
- Rolling In The Deep
- Set Fire To The Rain
- Oh My God
- Easy On Me
- Turning Tables
- Someone Like You
- Make You Feel My Love
- When We Were Young
- Million Years Ago
- Pianist - Van-Anh Nguyen & Cellist - Aly Partridge
- It was an awesome and magical night! The ushers were very friendly and knew what they were doing. The ambience and the venue put us at ease right away. And most importantly, the quality of the performances were just topnotch... We'll definitely come back for more!
- Absolutely brilliant evening!! Van-Anh and Ally were incredible to watch!
- Just beautiful, amazingly talented duo
- It was a nice experience, the musicians are just awesome!
- Van-Anh and Aly are so talented. Their music was amazing. The staff at the venue were also very friendly and efficient.
- Awesome experience
- amazing experience
- Absolutely beautiful
- What a great way to relax and enjoy very talented musicians who were able to engage the audience. Would recommend this event to all:)
- Excellent musicians, atmosphere and narrative. Really enjoyable!
- Absolutely lovely...so talented and such a beautiful event!
- Lovely old venue
- A beautiful, memorable experience.
- very good. incredible musicians. All I Ask was the best number. Fake candles were realistic.