⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Vancouver. Get your tickets now to discover Valentine’s Day inspired music at Kerrisdale Presbyterian Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Kerrisdale Presbyterian Church
📅 Dates and times: February 11 and 14 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Vancouver
- Moon River from Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Henry Mancini
- O Mio Babbino Caro from Gianni Schicchi – Giacomo Puccini
- Méditation from Thaïs – Jules Massenet
- String Quartet No. 2 in D Major: III. Notturno: Andante – Alexander Borodin
- Clair de Lune, L.32 – Claude Debussy
- Libertango – Astor Piazzolla
- Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet – Nino Rota
- Gabriel's Oboe from The Mission – Ennio Morricone
- My Heart Will Go On from Titanic – James Horner and Céline Dion
- Intermezzo from Cavalleria Rusticana – Pietro Mascagni
- Serenade for Strings in E Minor, Op. 20: II. Larghetto – Edward Elgar
- Fantasy Overture from Romeo and Juliet – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Listeso String Quartet
- The musicians are breaking in their performance. A world class performance in a small intimate setting. We've all heard these songs in sort sort of recorded broadcast, but you don't understand how moving they are until you hear them performed live in the same room as you - no electronics, just artists and instruments.
- Beautiful music, gave me chills. The set up in the church was heavenly. My partner and I loved it. Such a great experience
- Lovely show! Love the atmosphere and it was the perfect romantic start to the Valentine’s “season”.
- Well organized - safe - and very pleasant atmosphere- and lovely music-
- It was an absolutely lovely evening. Better than expected.
- Highly recommend. Great small venue with amazingly talented performers.
- Amazing show! Definitely recommend going!
- Thoroughly enjoy it!! Musicians were outstanding. Only critic would be to have a bit more light on them so that their playing could be viewed better. A bit too much in the dark.
- Absolutely transcendent experience. The beauty of the music fed my soul.
- Fun and a great even please do it again
- it was good. but we cant barely see the performance because of the people ahead of us. will try to get front tickets next time around.
- Great music
- The show was good but i wish there was more of entertainment to keep me awake
The Shakespeare Center LA
1238 W 1st St., 90026