⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Ottawa. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at First Baptist Church Ottawa under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: First Baptist Church Ottawa
📅 Dates and times: January 25, 2023 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is AODA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Ottawa
- Shake it Off
- You Belong With Me
- All Too Well
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- Blank Space
- Wildest Dream
- Love Story
- Invisible String
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- New Romantics
- I Don’t Want to Live Forever
- Listeso String Quartet
- I love it!! Taylor’s music is already so romantic so it worked so well with the quartet. And in addition doing the candlelight concert in a church, it added a whole vibe to the atmosphere that I truly appreciated. I’ve seen videos that people have posted of this event in an arena and it’s just not the same feeling. I really loved the experience
- Huge fan of Taylor's music. The musicians were so unbelievably talented. Would highly recommend.
- Very entertaining and a relaxing, peaceful atmosphere with beautiful music.
- Very enjoyable and the music was fantastic!
- Such a great show! Would definitely recommend!
- The quartet was enthusiastic, excellent and engaged the audience in their performance in a unique way!
- This was literally life-changing
- The spokesperson of the quartet had so much personality and really drew you in. We were shocked that it had been a whole hour - the music simply transported you out of time. We were also very grateful that phones were limited until the final song to help the whole crowd immerse themselves in the experience.
- The sibling string quartet was AMAZING!!!
- Amazing, extremely talented folks
- So amazing! Really talented group
- One of the best nights I’ve ever had.
- Amazing performance, really enjoyed it
- Absolutely phenomenal! Such a beautiful experience.
- I really enjoyed the show and will definitely go back 🥰