🎫 Zone A seating (premium visibility)
🎫 Zone B seating (great visibility)
🎫 Zone C seating (good visibility)
🎫 Zone D seating (restricted visibility)
Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
What You Will Enjoy
🕯️ An intimate ambience in a beautiful venue bathed in candlelight
🎻 A talented string quartet performing classic romantic pieces and more
⛪ Stunning architecture of the iconic Òran Mór
📍 Venue: Òran Mór
📅 Date and time: 14th February at 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 18+
♿ Accessibility: this venue has disabled access
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
- "Fantasy Overture" from Romeo and Juliet - Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- "O Mio Babbino Caro" from Gianni Schicchi - Giacomo Puccini (A Room with a View)
- "Gabriel's Oboe" from The Mission - Ennio Morricone
- "Moon River" from Breakfast at Tiffany’s - Henry Mancini
- "Intermezzo" from Cavalleria Rusticana
- "Clair de Lune" - Claude Debussy
- "Love Theme" from Romeo and Juliet - Nino Rota
- "Méditation" from Thaïs - Jules Massenet
- "True Love Waits" - Radiohead - Vitamin String Quartet
- "For the Love of a Princess" - James Horner (Braveheart)
- "Libertango" - Piazzolla
- Swan Lake Main Theme - Tchaikovsky
- "Tale as Old as Time" - Beauty and the Beast
- The Quartet - Morag Swietlicki
Whether you’re looking for a beautifully romantic getaway for you and your partner or a unique classical concert, this show featuring romantic classical favourites is for you. You don’t need to know all things classical music to enjoy the evening; simply sit back and savour the stunning pieces you’ll hear. Walk into one of Glasgow’s historical buildings where the walls will be flickering by candlelight to create a magical atmosphere. Prepare to be taken into the clouds with these most treasured masterpieces!
💬 Randall C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Great experience. Great safety standards and everyone genuinely seemed happy to be there."
💬 TA M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "It was fantastic and safe. Everything flowed beautifully throughout the evening. I’ll definitely return for the next event"
💬 David S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "We had a wonderful time and the venue was perfect for an intimate gathering."
How to get there?
Cavallo Königliche Reithalle
Dragonerstraße 34, Hannover, Germany, 30163