⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Atlanta. Get your tickets now to discover Valentine's Day inspired music at The Trolley Barn under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Trolley Barn
📅 Dates and times: February 9 and 14, 2023 at 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Atlanta
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Clair de Lune – Claude Debussy
- True Love Waits – Radiohead
- Fantasy Overture from Romeo and Juliet – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- O Mio Babbino Caro from Gianni Schicchi – Giacomo Puccini
- Gabriel's Oboe from The Mission – Ennio Morricone
- Moon River from Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Henry Mancini
- As Time Goes By from Casablanca – Herman Hupfeld
- Libertango – Astor Piazzolla
- Serenade for Strings Orchestra in C Major, Op. 48, TH 48: III. Elegie; larghetto elegiaco – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet – Nino Rota
- Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini, Op. 43: Variation 18. Andante cantabile – Sergei Rachmaninoff
- Serenade for Strings in E Minor, Op. 20: II. Larghetto – Edward Elgar
- String Quartet in D Minor, Op. 56 "Voces intimae": 2. Vivace” – Jean Sibelius
- Intermezzo from Cavalleria Rusticana – Pietro Mascagni
- Edgewood String Quartet
- It was an amazing experience. The candlelight and the music was perfect for my date and I. I look forward to doing this again soon
- It was really nice, the music was great, the environment was well decorated and arranged. I would definitely go to a candlelight event again.
- Great experience. Will definitely be going back again to see the Edgewood Quortet play again.
- Such a great event and the venue was amazing!!!!!
- It was elegant and classy. Loved it loved it!
- Lovely venue, enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere and the quarter was fabulous
- Great ambience and performance! My wife was truly surprised but almost had to ruin the surprise by having her to sign a health waiver. We both really enjoyed the performance.
- Not my normal date night. My wife requested we go. The string quartet played masterfully.
- Loved it! Wish there were a few more classical pieces though! But again over all AMAZING!
- i loved it beautiful
- More more more same type event
- Everything was perfect
- Great experience
Select date and session