Tickets for Royal Liver Building 360 in Liverpool
🎫 Adult Entry for 1 (16+)
🏛️ Go inside Liverpool's historic Royal Liver Building and learn about its history
🌆 Join an intimate presenter-led tour up to the 10th and 15th floors for sweeping views of Merseyside and beyond
🎧 Take in an unforgettable audiovisual experience inside the Royal Liver Building's historic West Clock Tower
📅 Date: various dates available (select during purchase)
🕒 Time: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
📍 Location: Royal Liver Building
👤 Age requirement: 16+
🌍 Languages: live guide in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, and Spanish
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
❓ For this event, all sales are final and tickets can’t be refunded, changed or modified. For more information, please refer to our T&Cs
📱 You will find more information about your booking in your confirmation email
The iconic Royal Liver Building takes pride of place at the heart of the city’s iconic waterfront, standing as a symbol of Liverpool, its history, and its people. Start your journey at the visitor centre, and learn about the building’s history as well as its place in local heritage. Get your tickets for Royal Liver Building 360 in Liverpool!
- Jenny R.Aug 2022What a fantastic experience, family connections with this building, loved opportunity to do this. All round amazing experience, loved our knowledgeable friendly tour guide Annie the information she retained and was excited to share was wonderful. The views were unbelievable and as a disabled person I was given plenty of time to navigate the stairs! Well worth the effort! Some fantastic photos donated by the families of people involved in the building, glad it's a Grade1 listed building. Glad I booked the earlier slot too.
- Christine H.Jan 2022Very enjoyable tour! Beautiful views across Liverpool & the bay.
- Jennie H.Nov 2022Absolutely amazing! The video was my favourite thing and of course all the history and the view at the end! Recommended!!
- Kirsty D.Oct 2022Tour guide was really enthusiastic. More interesting than we expected
- Momoyo U.Apr 2022It was very good! The tours were well done, although don't expect too much from the multilingual guides, as they are not audio but Google Translate. Of course the scenery was great, but I was personally impressed especially by the projection mapping.
- Susan T.Dec 2021Exceptional tour ! Great guide - would recommend
- Steven C.Dec 2021Great unique experience
- Melissa M.Apr 2022A well organised and informative tour.
- Sumaiya A.Mar 2022Beautiful experience
- Sara B.Oct 2022Excellent indeed
- Eileen G.Jan 2022Great views of the city
- Joanne H.Jun 2022Excellent tour
- Maxine B.Mar 2022Amazing
- Daniel O.Jul 2022Amazing
- Colin A.Mar 2022Fab
How to get there?
Royal Liver Building
George's Dock Gates, Pier Head, L3 1HU
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session
No booking fees
- Feb 2024
- Mar 2024
- Apr 2024