⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Cleveland. Get your tickets now to discover Valentine’s Day inspired music of Tchaikovsky and more at the Maltz Performing Arts Center under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Maltz Performing Arts Center
📅 Dates and times: February 10 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Cleveland
- Moon River from Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Henry Mancini
- O Mio Babbino Caro from Gianni Schicchi – Giacomo Puccini
- Méditation from Thaïs – Jules Massenet
- String Quartet No. 2 in D Major: III. Notturno: Andante – Alexander Borodin
- Clair de Lune, L.32 – Claude Debussy
- Libertango – Astor Piazzolla
- Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet – Nino Rota
- Gabriel's Oboe from The Mission – Ennio Morricone
- My Heart Will Go On from Titanic – James Horner and Céline Dion
- Intermezzo from Cavalleria Rusticana – Pietro Mascagni
- Serenade for Strings in E Minor, Op. 20: II. Larghetto – Edward Elgar
- Fantasy Overture from Romeo and Juliet – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Listeso String Quartet
- The venue was wonderful! The performance was outstanding. With the stage lit only by candle light, the atmosphere was so relaxing.
- loved this event so much. It was my boyfriends & Is first valentine’s day. I will recommend it to anyone and go again!!!!
- My Girlfriend and I enjoyed this show very much ,it was an amazing experience for us both and definitely would like to come back again for more shows and concerts
- Venue is beautiful. Thank you for allowing me to switch my tickets to this performance. You were very accommodating.
- It was a beautiful experience: music and venue!
- Amazing show! We’ve never seen anything like it.
- very relaxing, beautiful music
- Amazing! Beautiful!
- Great event. Talented musicians. Great setting. There was not water available at the venue to drink and guest were not permitted to bring in water.
Select date and session