⭐ Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience is a 360º digital art exhibition in Cincinnati that invites you to step into the universe of the Dutch genius, Vincent van Gogh. It is brought to you by the organizers of a collection of widely successful exhibitions present in cities across Europe, Asia and the Americas.
🟡 January - Limited availability
🟢 February - Good availability
👉 Check out our Yoga Immersive Sessions inside the same venue to maximize your Van Gogh Experience!
Tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in Cincinnati
🎫 Standard Access - includes entry to the exhibition:
- Adult (ages 13–64)
- Child (ages 4–12)
- Family Bundle (min. 4 people, of which max. 2 adults)
- Senior (65+), Student (13–26), or Military - valid ID required
🎫 VIP Access - includes entry to the exhibition, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a poster of your choice:
- VIP Adult (ages 13+)
- VIP Child (ages 4–12)
🎫 Group Bundle - for parties of 15+ people. Includes standard access admission at 10% discount per ticket
🎫 Premium Flex Entry VIP - includes full access to the experience at any time on your selected date, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a poster of your choice
🎫 Add-on Souvenir Bundle - includes Van Gogh Mug, Van Gogh Magnet and Van gogh Pencil. Valued at $46
*For Standard Access only ticket holders, entry to the VR experience can be purchased separately on site
🎨 Discover a new way to enjoy the works of Vincent van Gogh
👨🎨 Immerse yourself in the artist's masterpieces with a 360-degree digital show
📽️ One-of-a-kind VR experience: travel through 8 works and their source of inspiration in "A Day in the Life of the Artist in Arles France"
✨ Digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping and much more!
📅 Date: various dates available (select when you purchase)
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every half hour):
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (Tuesdays closed): 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. (last entry)
- Fridays: 10 a.m – 7 p.m. (last entry)
- Saturdays: 9 a.m – 7 p.m. (last entry)
- Sundays: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (last entry)
⏳ Duration: the visit will take approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: 18 West Fourth Street 45202 (downtown Cincinnati)
👤 Age requirement: all ages! Free entry for children under 4
♿ Accessibility: the exhibition is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience, please refer to the FAQs for details.
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Take an awe-inspiring journey into the incomparable universe of Van Gogh, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the 19th century. Explore his life, his work, and his secrets as never before through cutting-edge 360 degree digital projections, a one-of-a-kind VR experience, and a uniquely atmospheric light and sound show. This unique experience brought to you by Exhibition Hub has already thrilled 2 million visitors in the USA, in New York, Atlanta, Washington DC, and Boston, among others. Become completely immersed in the works of art around you, and feel the shift in reality as you dive deep into the world created by Van Gogh's brush strokes. Get your tickets for Van Gogh the Immersive Experience in Cincinnati!
- Amazing experience. Greatly enjoyed it. And I gained a greater appreciation of Van Gogh and his work.
- A truly unique and unforgettable experience. A deep appreciation for the art was made so well with the breathtaking detail and engagement of all of the senses
- We really didn't know what to expect and were very pleased. The highlights were the immersion experience. Be sure to take advantage of the virtual reality experience. It was our favorite. (there is a small charge for this.)
- We took our 4 teenage sons and they thought it was “cool.” I thought it was a great night out with my family.
- Great exhibit! The VR experience at the end is worth the extra $5!
- Absolutely loved this immersive exhibit! Our family of 4 (kids 5yr & 7 weeks old) enjoyed all the walkthroughs and visual displays! We learned a lot about this amazing artist, and the 360 visual projection room had us all entranced!
- This was absolutely spectacular, calming, soothing and such beauty from an artist that was so gifted with oil paints and brush. The virtual was an absolute must! Breathtaking and above! Thank you for this wonderful experience.....
- It was a beautiful, moving experience. I better appreciate Van Gogh's talent as an artist, and the extent of his struggle with mental illness as well. Highly recommend.
- enjoyed with grandkids
- It was amazing. The workers were all so nice and helpful!
- A M A Z I N G experience. The virtual reality. The room full of live paintings. The history all.amazing
- The ticket process was super easy. The event itself was fantastic -- except that the a/c went out before we arrived. Some people left. We endured heat and had a wonderful experience. Thanks for making it so easy!
- Truly amazing, especially the VR that we got for the VIP. Learned so much about van Gogh's life....so much more than we were ever taught in Art History in art school.
- The way you felt when petals were blowing in the wind and the movement of the water The art of Van Gogh I learned a lot amazing
- VR experience was so cool.
Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience
18 West Fourth Street, 45202
Select date and session
- Jan 2023
- Feb 2023