⭐ Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience is a 360º digital art exhibition in New Orleans that invites you to step into the universe of the Dutch genius, Vincent van Gogh. It is brought to you by the organizers of a collection of widely successful exhibitions present in cities across Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
🚨 The experience is closing on February 14. Hurry up, buy your tickets using coupon code VG20NEWORLEANS, and don't miss out! 🚨
💕 Enjoy your special St. Valentine’s discounted tickets for couples! Available from February 12 until February 14 💕
Tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in New Orleans
🎫 Standard Access - includes entry to the exhibition:
- Adult (ages 13–64)
- Child (ages 4–12)
- Senior (65+), Student (13–26), or Military - valid ID required
- Family Bundle (min. 4 tickets, of which max. 2 adults)
- Group Bundle (min. 8 people) - enjoy a 10% discount on ticket price
🎫 VIP Access - includes entry to the exhibition, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a poster of your choice:
- VIP Adult (ages 13+)
- VIP Child (ages 4–12)
📸 Photo Add-on - includes a photo in our green screen where you will be able to choose between several Van Gogh-related backgrounds
🍺 Mug and Pin Add-on - includes a commemorative mug and a pin
🛍️ Merch Add-on - includes playing cards, a pencil case tin, and a keychain
↪️ Make Your Tickets Flex - upgrade to Flex and go to the experience any hour of your selected day (add one flex ticket per guest)
*For Standard Access only ticket holders, entry to the VR experience can be purchased separately on-site
👉 For personalized packages and private sessions for full buyouts, please visit our website
🎨 Discover a new way to enjoy the works of Vincent van Gogh
👨🎨 Immerse yourself in the artist's masterpieces with a 360-degree digital show
📽️ One-of-a-kind VR experience: travel through 8 works and their source of inspiration in "A Day in the Life of the Artist in Arles France"
✨ Digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping and much more!
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: the visit will take approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: Scottish Rite Temple. Get directions Van Gogh New Orleans: The Immersive Experience
👤 Age requirement: all ages! Free entry for children under 4
♿ Accessibility: the exhibition is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
🎁 To treat your friends and family to Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience gift card, click here
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Take an awe-inspiring journey into the incomparable universe of Van Gogh, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the 19th century. Explore his life, his work, and his secrets as never before through cutting-edge 360-degree digital projections, a one-of-a-kind VR experience, and a uniquely atmospheric light and sound show. This unique experience brought to you by Exhibition Hub has already thrilled 2 million visitors in the USA, in New York, Atlanta, Washington DC, and Boston, among others. Become completely immersed in the works of art around you, and feel the shift in reality as you dive deep into the world created by Van Gogh's brush strokes. Get your tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in New Orleans.
- Laura L.Jun 2022If you can go to this exhibit, I highly recommend it. It was an incredible visual experience that detailed the life and works of Van Gogh. The content was well organized and the presentation was stunning.
- Desiree S.Jun 2022An absolute must see for anyone who appreciates Van Gogh and his work. Spectacular!!!!!
- Pamela A.Jun 2022It was a very moving and educational exhibit!
- Dixon L.Jun 2022The Van Gogh experience was everything we had heard. The immersive viewing room display and the VR experience were fascinating. Even if you’re not a classic art fan of Ban Gogh fan, the multi-media show will certainly wow you. Well done!
- Nic W.Jun 2022It was overall a wonderful experience! This was such an amazing use of projections. I loved taking my picture in the bedroom. The coloring part was really fun. All of the synopses were interesting. I'm not sure if the air conditioning was on in the 360° projection room as it was very toasty in there. All 6 of us did end up with motion sickness after the Virtual Reality part. I mostly saw double the whole time so we probably do regret participating in that one.
- Shawn N.Jun 2022Had a great time. We especially liked the experience room and virtual reality. We want to go again.
- Tiffany C.Jun 2022It was an amazing exhibit and I hope there are more shows like it in the future
- Julie M.Jun 2022It was wonderful for our grandsons and for us. The exhibit was so different from going to a museum. We all were amazed by the virtual reality experience and the opportunity to relax in a comfortable chair and be immersed in Van Gogh’s art all around us!
- Blake D.Jun 2022Awesome. We learned a lot about Van Gogh. He was talented and his paintings were beautiful. The facility was very good. Staff friendly and helpful.
- Shannon U.May 2022I really enjoyed my visit to Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience. Check it out while it's in New Orleans. There's artistry behind the artist in this creatively executed presentation of his life and work. Definitely worth a visit!
- Mary D.Jun 2022The large room immersion experience was absolutely phenomenal including the musical score as well as the visual effects. The virtual experience that was extra was well worth paying the extra $5. So enjoyed all!
- Carolyn K.May 2022Great display of great talent. Took family. Younger ones love it also. Very relaxing exhibit. Easy on and off interstate. Like to go again.highly recommend. Keen from Abita Springs.😁
- Mendel M.Jun 2022the most amazing experience for Van Gogh lovers. Van Gogh himself would be in awe to meet the modern-day technology of his very famous paintings, he would have been very impressed! I could have stayed for days.
- Heike N.May 2022The exposition was stellar! We enjoyed it very much. I particularly liked the musical arrangement accompanying the impressive visuals. Highly recommend!!
- Maria T.Jun 2022Second time seeing it. I love the immersive room. I love the music and the vibe. So glad New Orleans was on the tour.
Scottish Rite Temple
619 Carondelet St 621, New Orleans, LA, 70130-3503