⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Chicago. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at Stan Mansion under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Stan Mansion
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is not ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🍷 Beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic) available for separate purchase
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Chicago
- Lavender Haze
- Love Story
- Blank Space
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- All Too Well
- Wildest Dreams
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- You Belong With Me
- Listeso String Quartet
- Excellent performance!!! Beautiful, intimate venue! Well organized, great service. Enjoyed intro to event, performers giving background about each song, and engaging audience.
- Amazing! Absolutely loved it.
- Outstanding setting and performance. Will definitely go back!
- The music was gorgeous. We had a group of 7. Everyone was so happy.
- Drunk girls with no masks taking video the whole time in front of us. Concert was great
- Such a wonderful experience! Staff was so helpful. My sister & I had a great time. The musicians were so unbelievably talented. We were blown away. Already planning our next candlelight event.
- Absolutely stunning! Took my teenage daughter and her best friend and they loved it!
- A little scrunched
- Such and amazing experience. A creative take on taylor swift played by an incredibly talented group of women. Production was great and service was all around awesome. I’ll definitely be looking for other Fever shows to attend.
- Great date night! Loved the music and was such a gorgeous set up. Highly recommend! Can’t wait to come back for other shows.
- That was one of the most unique experiences I’ve had in awhile. The venue was amazing and the string quartet was fabulous. Loved their fun facts in between songs. Highly recommend!
- Had a wonderful time! The venue was awesome. The staff was super nice and helpful. Musicians were fantastic!
- everything about the performance was amazing; the venue was beautiful, everyone was very friendly and accommodating, and the performers were delightfully entertaining and talented! thank you for such an amazing night!
- We had a great time! The arrangements were really clever, pretty and entertaining
- Such a cute date night idea - everything was perfect!
2408 North Kedzie Boulevard, Chicago, 60647
Don't miss out!
Select date and session