⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Ottawa. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen at the First Baptist Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: First Baptist Church Ottawa
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is AODA compliant
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
❓ Proof of vaccination is no longer required to access this event. View the FAQs for this event here
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Ottawa
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- “Don't Stop Me Now”
- “Killer Queen”
- “Somebody to Love”
- “Love of My Life”
- “Crazy Little Thing Called Love”
- “Under Pressure” (Queen and David Bowie)
- “Bohemian Rhapsody”
- “Fat Bottomed Girls”
- “We Will Rock You”
- “Another One Bites The Dust”
- “We Are The Champions”
- "O mio babbino Caro" from Gianni Schicchi – Puccini
- "Quando m'en Vo'" (Musetta's Waltz) from La Boheme – Puccini
- "Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen" (Queen of the Night Aria) – Mozart
- Listeso String Quartet
- Loved the tribute to Queen!! It truly was an amazing experience in a beautiful place!!
- Absolutely amazing! I had goosebumps the entire time!
- What an incredible evening of a brilliant strings tribute to Queen and opera. My daughter and I were completely blown away. This 'strings' family (all siblings) played in perfect harmony and took us down the Queen songbook with precision and harmony. We did not want the evening to end!
- Amazing performance. Brought tears to my eyes.
- A wonderful evening of beautiful music in an beautiful venue! Would do it again in a heart beat!
- It was the best experience in Ottawa. Thank you!!!
- Intimate, beautiful music! We will do it again!!
- Performers were wonderful and very entertaining. Venue was beautiful.
- Great experience ! Wonderful to see and to hear!
- Amazing performance! Loved every minute!
- Best concert i've ever been to!
- What an lovely evening!
- The concert was really good!
- It was absolutely amazing!
- Amazing, loved the experience
Don't miss out!
Select date and session